The bad boy's baby part 1

Start from the beginning

" What is it, Ggukie? "

Taehyung asked worriedly. Jeongguk stared at him.

" I love you Kim Taehyung. Will you be my boyfriend? "

Taehyung gasped and blushed furiously. He mumbled something with a red face but Jeongguk can't hear it.

" Can you repeat that Tae? "

Taehyung looked down. He bit his lips and play with the hem of his shirt.

" Yes.. I want to be your boyfriend, gguk.. "

Taehyung finally said. Jeongguk suddenly hugged him.

" Wha- "

" I love you so much.. "

Jeongguk whispered cutting Taehyung off. Taehyung blushed and hugged him back.

" I love you too.. "

___________________________________

A month later,

" Ggukie! "

Taehyung giggled and ran toward Jeongguk. He hugged the older. His fave buried against Jeongguk's shirt Jeongguk chuckled and patted his head.

" What is it Tae? "

" Nothing. I'm just happy to see you."

Taehyung giggled softly. Jeongguk's eyes soften. Taehyung never fail to make him happy and warm. He pecked Taehyung's lips.

Some people around them looked at them with awe. Some just looked at them in jealousy.

Jeongguk and Taehyung were both popular. Their personality was totally different. Jeongguk being the bad boy and Taehyung being the cute shy cheerleader.

So it was shocking for them to date as Jeongguk would likely date a Lisa, his childhood friend and Taehyung with Mingyu, the school's football player.

That's why they become the school's favourite couple when they get together.

" Tae! We have practice hurry up! "

A girl wearing a cheerleader uniform said. Taehyung nodded and pecked Jeongguk's cheek.

" See you later gguk! "

Taehyung said and ran toward the girl.

Jimin suddenly popped beside him.
Jeongguk looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

" what? "

Jimin looked around. When he saw no one was watching them he finally open his mouth.

" Did you remember the dare that we make? You won. Congratulation you get to be Taehyung's boyfriend so you are now officially are the owner of my new Toyota corolla "

(idk shit about car. I just search it on google )

He said cheerfully. He gave Jeongguk his cars key. Jeongguk refused it making Jimin looked at him in confusion.

" I think I lose the dare a long time ago. "

" what do you m- oh. "

Jimin then smiled teasingly. He never know it will end up like this. Jeongguk just smiled.

__________________________________

" Tae? Why are you avoiding me?"

Jeongguk asked. Taehyung glared at him.

" I heard your conversation with Jimin. "

Jeongguk's eyes widen. He tried to touch Taehyung but the boy slapped his hand away.

" So your love for me is fake? You think it's fun playing with my feeling? "

Taehyung bitterly said. He mockingly smiled although his eyes obviously showed that he was hurt.

" I can exp- "

" Explain what Jeon? You won the dare right so you have no reason to date me anymore. Let's break up. "

Taehyung said. Venom dripping one each words he said. Jeongguk took a deep breath.

" listen I - "

" I don't want to. Just fuck off from my life "

Taehyung said and was about to walk away. But Jeongguk grabbed his wrist.
" Wha- "

" Just listen! "

Jeongguk yelled feeling frustrated. Taehyung fall silent and signaled Jeongguk to talk.

" Ok it's true it was just a dare but eventually I fall in love with you. My feeling for you are real and I'm not playing with you. You didn't listen to the conversation until the end right? "

Taehyung looked away. Feeling embarrassed. It was his fault for not listening until the end.

" I'm sorry.. "

He mumbled. Jeongguk chuckled.

" Do you really want to break up? It's okay we can take a b-"

"No!"

Taehyung quickly shouted. Jeongguk smirked. Taehyung pouted and hit Jeongguk playfully.