Mental Health

It drives me mad when people think that they are crazy or weird just because you have mental health issues. You know why you have them? Because the universe said "this person is too special and will fly through life easily,it's not fair on the others. Give them a challenge". So the universe or god or whatever gave you this 'problem' because you were strong enough to get through it,you wouldn't be challenged if the higher power didn't believe-know that you could do it. If you have problems don't be afraid to talk about them! Just be yourself,it's okay to have emotions. Cry,shout,scream,be jealous,be angry,be scared,be happy! You can be whatever you want to be mental health problems or not! My awesome auntie who I shall not name,she has BPD and she still lives life like a boss! Your aloud to cry,to scream but you are NOT aloud to give up. It's such a selfish act and even though you may not think it at the time,people will miss you. There's 1 universe,9 planets,204 countries,7 continents,809 islands,7 seas and the people in your life got the privilege to meet you. 

Don't leave them,someone in the world loves you,someone will be your moon in the dark hours but you haven't met them yet,or maybe you have but your not close yet.

In everyone's life there is the devil,the meany,then there's the devils followers,the demons but there's also a god,and they have angels to help guide you. They can be friends,family members,someone you met at the bus stop. Someone will always be there for you. 

You are amazing flaws and all,mental health isn't a problem,a challenge yes,but no more than that. Keep everyone close,keep yourself as happy as you can and try to concur the world,don't let it concur you. 

Use your smile to change the world,don't let the world change your smile. 

Any condition you have,it shouldn't be a flaw,it's a beauty,it's what makes you,you. It makes you stand out.

You have different coloured eyes,a disability,a mental health challenge,mixed skin,a religion,a sexuality difference etc it doesn't matter. Because bad news,your not going to fit in,but the BEST ones usually don't.

Everyone finds there crowd eventually. 

Don't let stupid 'flaws' bring you down,embrace them and let them make you shine. 

Because you are you and no one else can be you. Stay strong,hang in there.

If you don't eat,eat,if you don't smile,find the thing that makes you happy,found your devil,your demons and laugh at them because you have what they don't have. A good heart and a pure soul. 

I wish I could be there for you all,but I can't,but that's okay because I can write these messages and give you hope until you find what you need. 

Stay alive,for me,for everyone that loves you,don't fake happiness. Seek it and become it. 

Become you and stay you.

You can't find yourself,you create yourself,be the best you,you can be.

:)