Love

Some call it the devils spawn,others say its the best thing in the world. Others are waiting for love to come to them,for cupid to take his shot with his arrow and land them someone good. Others gave up on love completely or influenced others to give up on it. Love can be evil. It can be fake or it can be real. I liked someone and when they found out they shut me out forever,everyone I've ever dated has cheated on me so I dumped them and moved in with life. Love is for everyone but it's also for no one. It can hurt. It can heal. It can help us through bad times only to hurt us more when it leaves,you never know all you can ever do is test it out and hope for the best. I care too much,believe too much,love too much and in the end I get hurt too much. But I move on,I survive and so will you as long as you try. Just try and your halfway there. Love isn't easy,it isn't hard either. It's like life,it's what you make it. As usual there will be mistakes like cheaters,clingers,beggers,revealers and liars but you will make it through it. Don't let love control you. Your partner should treat you as equal and you should treat them the same. Love is a storm of emotions but every storm ends as does relationships. But the storm can stop when the love is still there. I was once told that love is a chemical in animals/humans that causes us to breed,then it slowly fades leaving us alone and scared. Believe what you want about love but you can always try again. Love is to some the devils spawn,to others its life itself,others are waiting for it and others gave up. Make your choice...just make it a good one.