I smirked mentally and walked towards where my parents stood clingy to each other greeting the pack members. Both of them look perfect together and I must admit they are the happiest couple I have seen in my life. A perfect alpha and a caring Luna. I wonder how me and my mate would be like after we became the alpha and luna. Will we look as great as them together?

"Yo bro you Look handsome!" Jimin comment as I stood in front of them. I greeted my parents and gave all the boys a bro hug. I looked around looking for certain someone and start sniffing the air trying to find her scent.

"She is not here yet." Tae said sensing whom I am searching for. Everyone looked at me with a knowing look as they heard what he said. It's already 10.30 p.m. She should be here by now. I came late wanting to make a grand entrance and gain her attention, but look where it stopped. As in cue the doors opened again and her sweet scent of jasmine and vanilla caught my attention. There stood My mate with my sister-in-low in the entrance looking as stunning as ever. Wearing a white and royal blue lace beaded long sleeve floor length gown.  

I can only think of one word to describe her

I can only think of one word to describe her. Gorgeous! As she entered the room everyone stopped what they were doing to spare a glance at her. She walked confidently towards my parent not minding others stares at all. If this was the same old girl she would have been a blushing mess right now from all the attention she is receiving. But no. This girls right now in front of me is boosting with confidence. She walked like she own the world. But still there was that sweet innocent smile on her face. I hoped to see a cocky smirk on her face. But instead got met with a humble smile.

"Oh my god! You look stunning dear!" My mum said hugging her tightly. "And you too Jisso!" she said afterwards sincerely and hugged noona also. She is also wearing the same dress but her's is red color and sleeveless.

"I am glad to have two beautiful daughter-in-lows in my family!" My father comment and for a millisecond I saw her smile flatter. Others didn't notice as she quickly replaced it with a smile.

"Oh look Seguli how stunning my baby is." Jin hyung said walking towards us with Seguli. 

"More than me?" Seguli asked and that caught everyone's attention. We all turn our head at Jin hyung waiting for his answer. He looked like a deer caught in trap. He looked at Shenu and Seguli back and forth without knowing how to answer that question. Both of the girls look at him with hopeful eyes. Oh I never wish to be in his situation. Suddenly the three girls burst into laugh looking at Jin hyung's red face.

"Oh come on Seguli! Stop teasing my poor oppa!" She said giving a hug to him. Jin hyung released a breath he kept holding in relief.

"Come on I am hungry. It got me god damn two hours to dress her." Jisoo noona said accusing Shenu.

"I never said you to dress me up. You should have let me get dress by myself." She huffed.

"Sure! So that you can wear a denim and t-shirt as you planed!" Jisoo mocked making everyone chuckle. Shenu glared at her and walked away where to the food was and other two girls soon followed behind.