"There goes an other table." J-hope hyung said

**********

I was cursing under my breath when I catch the scent of Taehyung near my room. When I entered the room I found him there sitting on my bed.

"Do you want her?" he asked out of the blue. I froze shocked with his sudden question. It took me few seconds to register what he said and I slowly nodded my head as he looked at me waiting for my answer. "Then why don't you make a move? Why don't you ask for a chance?" He asked as he walked towards me.

"Cause she said that there is no word such as second-chance in her dictionary." I said remembering her words ignoring the tug I felt in my heart when I said those words. Tae scoffed. He scoffed! HE FREAKING SCOFFED! What the heck? Is this a joke for him.

"You both are talking about second chances when you never even once gave a chance to each other." he said in a scolding tone and walked away bumping into my shoulder. I stood there dumbfound. What has gotten onto him?

***********

*Taehyung's pov*

"Tae come to the down-stair right now!" My eyes snapped open at Shenu's panick voice in my mind. It was so dark meaning it is still night. I tried to link her back but couldn't as the link was blocked. I stood up and without wasting any second I dashed to the down-stair.

I froze on my spot when I got a glimpse of the living room. The whole floor was covered with balloons. In the middle of the living room stood everyone circling a table with a birthday cake on top of it. I spotted Shenu lightning the candles on the cake. As soon as their eyes caught me they all start to sang the birthday song for me. I stood root on my spot unable to move in shock. Shenu ran towards me and grabbed my hand to dragged me to the middle. I stood in front of the cake looking at everyone singing for me still in daze. I looked at everyone trying my best not to tear up. Then my eyes met hers. The one person I treasure most in my life. She was looking at me with gleaming eyes. 

"It was her idea!" Jimin mind-linked me seeing how I am staring at her. A genuine smile appeared on my face hearing those words. She cares! I felt someone shaking me and saw it was Shenu. I gave her a questioning look.

"Make a wish and blow the candles Tae." She said excitedly jumping up and down like a five years old child waiting for candy. A light chuckle escaped from my mouth seeing her childish behavior after back a long time and I nodded my head at her. I close my eyes.

I wish for your happiness Angel! No matter what happen I always want you to be happy.

I opened my eyes and blew the candles as everyone start punching me lightly telling it's birthday punches. They even went to the extend of stripping me, but stopped thanks to the Luna. And Shenu being Shenu cut a piece from the cake and smashed it on my face. And of course Jimin didn't forget to record this all.

******

As the double doors to the ballroom opened all kind of scents invade my nostrils. The natural scents of were-wolves, vampires, expensive perfumes they are wearing, all kind of alcohols and foods. They all stood there clad in expensive suits and dresses. It's 31st night. My parents arrange a party to celebrate the new year with our pack members. As I entered the room few she wolfs shamelessly checked me out. I decide to keep my dressing code charm today not wanting to look all fancy in front of my mate's eyes which she hates the most. Seeing the stares I am receiving I knew I was rocking my outfit.

 Seeing the stares I am receiving I knew I was rocking my outfit