I ripped my body away from his grasp. He could clearly understand something was going to happen. I started to walk towards the exit and no one tried to stop me. If my demon abilities were going to explode, it better not be around the only people who care for me.

So I staggered outside, into the middle of the street. I couldn't care whether people knew who I was or not. I was afraid of what was going to happen.

Shit why now?

This reminded me of my first kill. Standing in the middle of a busy street, except others definitely knew my unmistakable identity. Without a doubt. My bright piercing green eyes, flickering to the red and violet one. Out of control. My pale skin, identical freckles and of course, my messy green hair with tinted red edges. My whole demeanor screamed dangerous and unpredictable.

"It's IZUKU MIDORIYA!!"

"HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL!"

"RUN! CALL THE HEROES!"

Now, on a normal day I would've been thrilled to hear this, and I was. But. I was in too much pain to care. The nauseous feeling rising incredibly fast.

I stayed standing there, people running frantically away from me, as I shook and swayed back and forth. Eventually the screams and voices became muffled voices that bounced around in my head, and a loud ringing in my ears to accompany it.

"Diya...mid....ri.."

I covered my hands over my ears, it hurt. A lot.

"NO NO NO STOP!"

I opened my eyes and looked up. The place we were in was still the same, but it looked abandoned. Everyone had ran away. All that was left was me. Todoroki, Aizawa (with his eye that I stabbed twice, now covered in a bandage), Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari.

They all looked at me, scared to death. Except for Todoroki.

"Midoriya."

I looked at him.

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" I felt nothing. Not even my usual shred of insanity. I was an empty shell.

"Why did you kill Iida."

"What." I don't remember. All my memories are fuzzy. I don't remember. I don't remember. I doNT REMEMBER.

"ARGH WHY CAN'T I FUCKING REMEMBER! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" I felt my knees buckle as I sunk to the floor. I cowered over and hit my fist multiple times on the concrete.

Third Person POV

"SUGA! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Midoriya screamed banging his head and fists onto the concrete, creating small craters.

"Calm down Midoriya." Todoroki slowly started approaching Midoriya. His actions fuelled with hatred.

"Todo-"

"Shut it Aizawa." Todoroki glanced back at Aizawa. He knew that what he was doing was dangerous. But he didn't care. He wanted an explanation.

"Why did you do it Midoriya." He grabbed Midoriya by his hair and lifted his face up. Tears were streaming down his cheeks. He knew he was in pain.

Todoroki POV

I crouched down next to Midoriya and pulled his head up to face me. He looked a mess. Tears streaming down his face. Mumbling nonsense. But the longer I stayed there, the more I could feel it.

This energy that came off of him. It was a dark power, nothing I had ever felt during our previous battle.

"Why did you do it Midoriya." He didn't reply. I knew I wasn't going to get one. So I changed the question. After all, he was still that sweet boy I once knew. The kind, funny boy I grew to care for. He clearly passed his breaking point, where there is no return.

"Are you okay Midoriya?" This made him stop, he ripped away from my grasp, and stood up, looking down at the ground.

"I'm not okay Todoroki," he sobs more "I don't understand what's happening, everything hurts, h-help me." He looks at my with pleading soft eyes, both green, with the exception of one flickering.

"You're in danger Todoroki, I never wanted to hurt you and anyone. I'm sorry. I can't control it."

Can't control it..?

"I'm sorry Todoroki...but I'm feeling something coming now." He gave a slight giggle after his sentence.

Oh shit.

"GUYS WE HAVE TO GO NOW MIDORIYA'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING!"

"Leaving so soon?"

Midoriya POV

I can feel it coming. It's getting closer to the edge...burning up inside me.

Everyone starts backing up.

"Aren't you supposed to be hero-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH"

IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS

"AAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHNNNGGGGGGHGUUUUUUUHHHHH"

ITS BURNING ITS BURNING ITS BURNING ITS BURNING ITS BURNING

Todoroki POV

Midoriya yells out in so much agony, I can see it. Dropping to the floor clutching everything, scratching at his sides. Throwing up repeatedly, the putrid acidic smell burning through the air.

We all grimace at the sight of him.

How can someone be in that much pain?

"MAKE IT STOAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He's bleeding from everywhere, absolute pain written across his face.

Then something strange happens. It's like he's shifting. Moving to different places.

He was in front of me. Then he glitched. And appeared at my left. Then in front again. Then behind. Right. Behind. Left. Front.

"AIZAWA USE YOUR QUIRK!" I looked back at Aizawa to see, that he was using his quirk. he was focussing so hard. But it had no affect.

What the fuck?!

"What if..." I turned to look at Kirishima, he made eye contact with me and I could see sweat firming on his brow. "...what if, he's a d-d-demon." Gulping loudly, we turned back to Midoriya who had stopped glitching and was now, covered in yellow lightning.

"Uh, Kaminari? Do you know why HE HAS YOUR QUIRK?"

"I-its not like mine. He-he just took the electricity from everywhere around us. "

"Oh shit, if he can't control it then....EVERYONE GET DOWN!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" Midoriya let out a screech that was so terrifying, it shook me to the core.

I protected us in an ice shield, and watched as lighting shot out of him at all angles.

When the ice cleared. I saw what he was.

Lying unconscious on the floor. Two purple, reddish and black wings sprouting from his back, a long tail spread on the floor accompanied with two small horns sticking from his forehead.

His wounds were automatically healing. But it was clear it wasn't his quirk performing these actions.

Izuku...what exactly are you?

1621 words

sorrryyyyyy

This chapter was very hard to write,I have been stuck with it for ages -_-

Trust me tho!! All of this WILL make sense.

I did research

Instead of hmk

Meh

K bye

-E
Release 10/01/19
Edit 24/01/19
Fricking rewrite 26/10/19