B4

1 January 2019:

Author-chan: Soooo, I've been absent for about a month, I have no excuses, yes, I am a lazy af person. There u go, finally an update. Don't pay attention to the ost I've put here, I just really like it♡
-----------------------------------------------------------
While looking around the elevator's walls I was wondering if leaving this place was even real... Being trapped here for so long was even worse than the mental hospital. Come to think, today marked the 7th year since I ran out of there.

The doors opened loudly, announcing the arrival.

,, Let's go", Zack said, his voice kind of ringing in my mind, as if all the sounds were so distant.

B4 was strange. The narrow stone alley on wich were walking was surrounded by water, wich I assumed to be surprisingly cold. My arms wrapped around my body, trying to keep the warmth.

,, There's something in the water", Rachel told us, stooping behind our backs.

,, What? You think there's something in it?.... Come on, let's get moving!"

,, Zack, you should check it". I said calmly.

,, Why the hell are you telling me what to do?!"

,, Fine. We'll come back to check it later, but don't complain if I push you in the water for annoying me".

,, Calm down, crazy woman" he muttered.

Finally approaching the end of the narrow alley we stopped in front of a large room, reassembling a.... a graveyard? The fuck?

,, What the hell is this?"

O my, you just stole my words...

,, Graves..." Ray said.

,, No wonder I smelled dirt".

,, Makes sense now..." I muttered while kneeling down in front of one. It looked strange. I ran my gloved fingeres across the cold stone surface.

No dust... It was cleaned recently. Means someone is currently here, taking care of them? Maybe this someone is in charge of B4...

,, Are you gonna stand there forever?!" Zack's voice sounded so frustrated that I wanted to slap the shit out of him.

,, Shut the hell up for a sec, will ya?"

,, Huh?". He lifted his scythe.

,, Stay silent and stop disturbing me". I  was lightly socked from how confident yet dangerous my voice sounded.

I walked to the end of the room where was standing out a fancy grave. Ray came closer, analyzing it.

,, What now? You wanna get in that grave?"

,, This looks like the only new one".

,, Yeah? So what?" Zack asked even more confused.

,, Are you dumb or what?" I asked annoyed as hell. ,, Don't you get it?"

,, I'm not the one who made this graves, so don't yell at me".

O. My. Fucking. God.

,, There's the girl's name on it, you dumbass". I finally spated out.

,, Huh?"

,, Don't ,,huh" me here! ,,Rachel Gardener", that's what it says! HAPPY NOW?!"

Jeez, calm down (Y/N). Act professional.

,, There's also an unfinished one right here".

,, Tch. Is this here so I can die at any time?"

,, No one's holding you here".

Zack looked at me surprised. Seemed like my words hurt him a bit deep down.

Rachel was only focussed on her grave. Staring her eyes out at it.

,, Hey! Don't stand there forever! Tch..."

... And again he lifted his motherfucking scythe, holding it to the kid's neck.

,, I don't intend to die with you two. As soon as we find the exit, I'm gonna..."

,, ... Kill ya, yeah, yeah, we know", I finished his sentence with an ironic tone. ,, Aaaand there's a draft coming from that crack in the wall".

,, You are unbelievable (Y/N)..." Zack said, pulling his scythe back.

,, You tell me".

,, So, you think there's something inside?"

,, Maybe. Who knows? Both you and me can't fit our asses trough this crack, so o Raaayyyy~" I continued in a sing tone.

The kid turned towards me.

,, Should I go in and look?" she asked blankly.

,, As long as you're not running away from us, go ahead".

,, I won't. You promised to kill me after all".

,, Sure thing...". My voice was emotionless, same was doing my face.

,, You both really are creepy". Zack said.

,, Go ahead, Ray. But be careful, k?"

,, Yeah. I'd like you to look for the exit out here with Zack, (Y/N)".

,, What? Don't order me around" Zack said harshly.

,, She doesn't order, dumbass. She asked politely. And it will be more effective if we both search-"

,, There ain't nothin' but graves in here!"

,, There might be a hidden passage or somethin'..."

,, You think I'd know something like that if I saw one?"

,, Fuck you!"

,, I'll do that later..."

What?

,, Wha-" I asked shocked.

,, I'll check inside" Ray announced. ,, And..."

,, You're still not done taking?!"

,, If it's possible, don't destroy my grave".

,, Copied that!" I cheerfully sang.

I turned on my heels to avoid their eyes. Ray has left me with him. With. Him.

My eyes ran across the room's walls, in case I missed something interesting. Nothing. At a moment I felt a pair of eyes digging holes in me from behind. I lightly turned around, to find Zack staring at me with curiosity and... something I couldn't read in his eyes. He immediately tensed up and turned his head in another direction, avoiding any possible eye contact. A light pink dust covered his cheeks.

So cute, I giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author-chan: Aaaah♡ Happy New Year everyone and once again I'm sorry for being absent. Hope you enjoyed♡

Love, Nicolle♡