Promise... to kill me

20 October 2018:

,, I shouldn't... be alive..." Ray spoke so quietly, I could barely make out the words.

,, The hell are you talking about, Ray?"

She didn't got up, but continued:

,, I shouldn't be alive. I do not deserve to live".

,, Rachel..." I said in a serious tone
,, ... Stop talking shit and let's go to the elevator".

She raised herself from the operation table and stared at me. I froze in place, looking back at her. Her eyes, were dead. They had absolutely no emotion in them, her stare was the most blank one I have ever received.

,, Hey, (Y/N), please...", her hands cupped in a praying position.

,, Please..., kill me".

What. The. Hell.

I cleared my throat, then broke the silence.

,, Listen, you promised to help me, remember? So make yourself useful and move".

,, If I do as you say, will you kill me?"

I began loosing my chill. The next thing that went out of me had erupted through a yell.

,, RACHEL, STOP THIS FOR GOD'S SAKE!".

I took her hand a dragged her after me through the passages were was the glass barrier, wich was now gone. At the end was standing the guy who pierced Danny. He was kicking the door, clearly irritated. And he was cursing.

What a mood.

,, You know, hitting these doors wouldn't help much" I said calmly.

,, Huh?" he turned around, facing me.

,, Don't you see the freaking scythe I am holding? Aren't you afraid or what?"

,, No, why should I be?". I sounded so unnatural, that I began laughing inside my head. He gave me a really confused look. He seemed clearly surprised by my sudden reaction, how calmly I was looking up at him. I could swear he wasn't ready for my answer.

,, Um... Actually... I wanted to ask you a favor." Rachel spoke beside me.

,, What is it?" he asked her.

,, Could you please.... kill me?"

I stopped in my tracks, analyzing her request, for the second fucking time. I could only blame myself for not slapping her right at this moment. The silence was broke when the guy hurled.

,, Are you fucking serious?" I asked the kid, still quite amazed.

,, Don't say disgusting shit like that! I don't have time to screw around with a crazy bitch like you!"

,, She's a child, how can you call her a ,, bitch"?"

,, Shut up, you are scaring me even more that this kid!"

Did he just say that I scare him?

He pointed the scythe at Rachel again:

,, If you can be bothered to say crap like that, do something about this first!" he said, referring to the elevator's doors.

,, If I open the door..." Ray continued, coming closer to him, stopping at a critical point with her throat, ,, Will you kill me?"

,, Shut your damn mouth! Just do something about the door ri-"

Both he and Rachel turned, watching how I was already leaving, to get the remote.

He said it's his floor, means he owns the remote of the elevator. Maybe he kept it close to him, like in his pocket or somewhere like this.