Darkness

It had been a normal Friday night of hanging out with Negan and Dad. Negan was about to leave when his car broke down. It was too late to do anything, so Dad let him stay the night. Obviously a bad idea had he known the two of us were together. Luckily, Dad had taken a quick liking to Negan and that had made him blind to the obvious. The obvious being that his best friend was dating his daughter and that his daughter was dating her gym coach. But we never liked to think about it too much.
     "You okay?" Negan asked me. It was 1AM. Dad had gone to bed and I went to the guest bedroom to cuddle with Negan. "Mhm" I responded. I was not okay. "You sure?" I didn't respond that time. "Okay.. what's wrong? You look scared." I took a deep breath. "I just.. don't like the dark." He put his hand on my back. "Darlin'," He started, "the dark isn't anything to be afraid of. I thought you loved the dark. We're always in the dark when we cuddle." I moved closer to him. "It's different. I know we're 100% safe because my dad isn't with us at all. Now he is and I'm scared he'll find out I'm not in bed and.. I don't know. I was feeling brave earlier but now.. I don't know" He pulled my head into his chest. "Okay, I know what this is about now. It's okay. I'm not going anywhere. No one is going to take me from you, I promise." I listened to his heartbeat. It was going faster and I knew he was scared too. But yet he still reassured me. "I really do love you, Negan." He ran his hand throug my hair. "I love you too, doll." He kissed my forehead. "You can fall asleep. It's not like your dad will shoot me or anything if he finds us. It's okay, I promise." I nodded and laid my head back down against his chest as he put a blanket over us. It was the best sleep I'd ever had in my life.
     I woke up to Negan kissing my neck. "Wake up, darlin'. There's breakfast downstairs." I swear, Negan made the best pancakes in the whole world. He brought them to school for me almost every Friday morning. We got downstairs and Dad was leaving for work. Negan and I had an entire day to spend together and it was going to be perfect.
     "C'mon, darlin'. Let's go watch movies and relax for a while. Then I'll kick your ass in ping pong. You know, the usual." Negan smirked and ran his hand through my hair. "Okay. Movies, cuddles, and I will kick your ass in ping pong." He laughed and took my hand to lead me to the couch. "We'll see about that, kid." I had my head against his shoulders and we watched a movie for a while until I fell asleep. I felt safe.
     "Baby.." I woke up in Negan's lap. "You gotta get up. Rick's gonna be home soon. We can make spaghetti." I got up and kissed his cheek. "How dare you use spaghetti like this." He laughed and brushed my hair behind my ears. "Desperate times..." He pulled me into his lap. "Yeah, yeah. I know, desperate measures, I know." I kissed him and he ran his hands over my thighs. "We gotta go make spaghetti now because you made me think about it." I got off of him and we went to go make dinner.

A/N: Okay, ladies and gents. That's. all I have for now. I'm keeping these short so I can produce more. See you in the next one.