Dinner

I had been cooking dinner for about 30 minutes while Dad and Negan were chit-chatting. When I came into the dining room, they were both laughing and that was a good sign. "You two seem to be getting along well." I said, bringing a pot of spaghetti onto the table. "I just might have to buy you a drink next time you come to the bar, Ricky." They both smiled and we started eating dinner. "So, how's my kid doing in gym, Negan?" He looked at me and smiled. "Oh, she's just perfect. My MVP." Dad laughed, "I see. She's made herself teacher's pet." He added slyly. "Guilty!" I chimed in. Negan looked at me, laughed, and winked.
      After dinner, Dad said I had to do some homework and so Negan had to leave. I walked him out to his car. "It's been a good night, kid. I didn't expect your dad to be so cool." I nodded and hugged him. "It's cold." He laughed and ran his hand through my hair. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Your dad is right." He said, putting his hat on my head, "You need to go do your homework." I smiled and kissed him.
     After Negan left, I ran upstairs and video chatted Lucas. He picked up the call and tipped his fedora. "M'lady." I smiled. "Good day, Sir Montgomery." We both laughed. He suddenly noticed Negan's hat. "Is that his hat?" I blushed, "Maybe." Lucas rolled his eyes. "That man is gonna catch a case because of you. I know he is." I laughed and thought about it for a second before I said anything. "He and my dad get along well, that's all. He gave me a ride home too and.." I couldnt tell Lucas anymore. "Yeah. It was just a great time." Lucas rolled his eyes again and we talked about random things for about an hour. At that point we actually did do our homework. I went to bed that night really.. satisfied, I guess is how you would put it. Either way, things had gone well and I was happy.

A/N: Hey there everyone, sorry this one is so short. I am spending holidays with family and dont have much time to write but I will be back on schedule shortly. Thanks for the support. ~Xokm (points if you got that reference)