Uravity (ft. Lord Explosion Murderer)

Start from the beginning

(M/N) grinned at the increase in tension of the class. He could almost hear each student's worried thoughts.

Pausing, (M/N) allowed Aizawa to explain what this "Special class" is.

A long moment of silence passed, all students were practically on the edge of their seats in anticipation.

Pausing for dramatic effect, I like it.

"Code name. You'll be coming up with hero names." 

With 2 sentences, the class burst into excitement, all the tension from before was lost from their enthusiasm. Chanting in unison, "We're gonna do something exciting!"

Pspaching! (the aizawa eye sound effect, Idek)

Aizawa let out an annoyed grunt, his hair floating back up and pupils going red. Yet again, the class went silent in a split second.

Scary.

"So, I'm sure you guys know what the pro hero draft picks are, right?" (M/N) piped up, part of the class responded with a nod. "Well, the drafts usually begin in earnest in second and third years, this is after they have gained experience and can become immediate assets to pros. But this year, they have extended offers to first years like you guys."

Adding on to what you had said, Aizawa continues, "In other words, they have interest in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."

From the back, Mineta trembled, "Adults are so selfish!"

From the very front, Toru asked, "So we have to prove ourseleves even after we get picked?"

"Of course, I only received an offer in my second year, so I was only able to experience this once. But thankfully, Aizawa-sensei never fully lost any interest." (M/N) cut in, grinning cheekily at the pro hero next to him.

"Anyways, here are the totals for those with offers."

Turning away from Aizawa, (M/N) watched the information display onto the blackboard.

First came Todoroki with the total of 4123 offers.

No big surprise. 

Second came Bakugou with 3556 offers.

Jesus Christ, he sure is popular even without being related to pro hero as a stepping stool.

Then, was a huge drop in offers. With Tokoyami only reaching 360 offers.

Not bad, but, damn, that's a large gap.

Next was lida, 301 offers.

Kaminari, 272 offers.

Yaoyorozu, 102 offers.

Kirishima, 68 offers.

Uraraka, 20 offers.

Aww, good for you Ochaco. Big brother is happy for you.

Sero, 14 offers.

"Man, all the attention sure is focused on Bakugou-san and Todoroki-san. Great job you two." (M/N) praised, giving them a short clap.

Moments later, students started discussing the offers. Bakugou's loud reply to something (M/N) didn't hear was all that he heard. 

Slowly, my gaze travelled to Ochaco. From her seat, (M/N) could clearly hear the happy, soft screams of Ochaco, "Wow, we got offers!" Shaking the poor Iida back and forth. 

Looking directly at (M/N), Ochaco gave (M/N) a smile so bright he needed sunglasses to looks at it. "I did it!" she cried out, letting go of lida to give (M/N) two thumbs up.