Uravity (ft. Lord Explosion Murderer)

(M/N)'s pov:

"Okay, okay, calm down everyone. It's been more than 15 minutes already." the (H/C) haired male shouted at the excited 1A students. His arms held up as he tried to calm the class down. 

Sighing when he order was ignored, he combed his hair back with a hand, glancing over at the sleeping caterpillar on the ground.

"Aizawa-sensei~" (M/N) whined, stumbling over to the figure. "Help me out at least." 

Kneeling down next to the teacher, (M/N) flipped the tired man over. Snoring away, the teacher ignores the complaints in favour of keeping his own sanity.

I regret my life decisions.

Looking back at the class, (M/N) sighed when the class' chatter not only became louder, but students have started to leave their seats.

Mineta had left his seat from the side of the class to Kaminari, Kirishima and Ojiro. Darting around between their legs, attempting to join in the conversation. 

Shoji has travelled all the way to the back of the class. Silently listening to the discussion between Tokoyami and Satou, only making curt replies here and there. 

At the other end of the class, Aishido had turned around in her seat. Happily chatting with Tsuyu and Ochaco, who had left her seat at the back in favour of joining the conversation. From where (M/N) was, he could hear lida's robotic voice make quiet comments from time to time. 

Sighing, (M/N) gripped his hair once again. What in the world can he do that would fix this. Glancing at the few students quietly sitting at their seats.

At least some of them are qu-

Bam!!!!

What in the world?!

"Shut up Deku! What do you know, you extra!" 

Directing my gaze at the commotion, the rest of the class quieted down to watch the poor Midoriya Izuku be terrorized by a fuming Bakugou Katsuki. With his foot on Midoriya's desk, Bakugou sneered at the cowering male.

A brief moment of empathy flashed in everyone's eyes before they returned to what they were doing.

Is this normal?!

At that moment, a dark shadow grew behind him. Even with his back facing the tired teacher, (M/N) could sense the irritated aura around Aizawa-sensei.

"Get back to your seats. Now!" 

The aggressive voice from behind (M/N) caused a shiver up his spine from the cold tone. Turning around in slight fear, (M/N) gulped at the exasperated glare in the eyes of Aizawa-sensei.

His pupils were red, hair floating up. Roughly gripping the scarf around his neck, he made use of his authority and threatening appearance to scare the entirety of 1A.

In the blink of an eye, everyone was at their seats. No one moved, not even a peep was heard as they sat completely still in their seats.

Slightly shaken by the insane power Aizawa has over the class, (M/N) shakily stands up and cleared his throat. Slowly letting his hair fall back in place, Aizawa's eyes returned to normal and his grip on the scarf loosened, his hand falling back to his side.

"Um... Thanks, Aizawa-sensei." (M/N) thanked, returning to his place at the teacher's desk.

Replying with a grunt, meaning he acknowledged what (M/N) had said. He made his way next to (M/N).

Finally, we can start now.

Relieved, (M/N) dispersed the tension with a smile. "Okay, thank god. Everyone, today will be doing something different. We will be having a special hero informatics class." The emphasis on the word 'special' made a few students gulp.