Part Time Job

Third person pov:

"Man~ That was so much fun!" Kaminari cried out, stretching out his arms above his head and let out a relieved sigh.

"Yeah, I agree, croak." Asui added, nodding her head with a finger at her chin. "Though, I was very nervous. Fighting in front of all those strangers is quite intimidating."

"Ah! Speaking of strangers," Kirishima spoke up from the right of Kaminari, "remember that guy during Ochaco's fight with Bakugou?"

"Oh yeah! I remember him." Kaminari excitedly replies. "Did you see when he melted the metal railing! Man, that was so cool!"

"I remember him too, I honestly found his encouragement to Ochaco during the fight quite endearing, croak." Asui giggles at the memory.

"Man, it would be so cool to meet him! His speech was so manly." Kirishima groaned, disappointed he was unable to have a proper conversation with the male when he had the chance.

And as if god heard his wish, a voice came from behind the three, yelling, "Hey Kaminari, Kirishima, Tsu-chan. Get over here! You gotta meet Ochaco's brother!"

Turning around, they saw the rest of 1A huddled together, crowding around someone.

Mina, the one who spoke up, was waving at them, beckoning them over to the group.

All three ran off to the group, eager to see the male. They latched on to the outer layer of people of the crowd. Barely managing to take a glance at the male in the centre.

Glimpses of (H/C) and pink-tinted white was all they could see through the crowd.

Soon, they were able to hear a soft voice from the centre, laughing and replying to questions thrown at him.

Impatient, Kirishima pushed his way through the crowd. Ignoring the complaints from Toru and Mineta when he pushed them aside.

Finally, he was able to see the male that was gaining all of this attention.

He has shiny (H/L) (H/C) hair, complementing the bright brown orbs that held the same cheery vibe as Ochaco. His skin was fair and had a pink tint, with a light blush on the cheeks. A (strong/soft) jaw and a straight nose. He let out a laugh through those thin lips, as the formed a crooked smile.

"Yeah, I know. I've been told that a lot." he replies to a question that Kirishima couldn't catch.

The mess of questions coming from the other students prevented Kirishima from listening to him clearly. Everything was just a muddled slur of words.

"Wow, your hair is so shiny."

"Hey! Look at his skin."

"Are you here to cheer on Ochaco?"

"Are you close to Aizawa-sensei? I saw you talking to him earlier."

"What is your quirk!!! Is it something related to heat? Or a rock like material that can conduct heat. You managed to melt the metal railing so assumi...."

'Ah.... That was definitely Midoriya' Kirishima thought to himself. Blocking out the further mumbling of the small man.

Sighing, Kirishima was starting to give up on meeting the male. Plus, a man has to be chivalrous.

"Hey man, what's going on? I can't see anything?" The whiny voice of Kaminari was once again heard.

Grumbling an annoyed reply, "I don't know either. There are too many people, I wish they would clear out."

Again, as if a god heard his wish, god himself descended to clear out the crowd of people.

Well, it was Aizawa, but same thing.