Another promise

(Just a warning, I'm not good at this so sorry if Bakugou is OOC)

(M/N)'s pov:

Ochaco's tragic defeat left everyone at the stadium slightly dejected, even if we had all expected this sort of result. 

Dragging my feet, I contemplated whether or not I should visit Ochaco at the infirmary. 

Stopping down, I slightly leaned onto the wall of the hallway. But... maybe she needs some space. 

My shoulders slumped when flashes of the battle reappeared in my head. The bright explosions. My sister's desperate expression. Her opponent's taunting gri-

"Hey! You there!" 

What the?

Interrupting my moment, a loud shout came from behind me. I turned around, slightly annoyed, only to see a flash of ash blonde before getting the wind knocked out of me. 

"Oof!"

My back colided with the wall. I grunted from the impact.

"What the fu-" I cut myself off the moment I glanced down at the infamous Bakugou Katsuki. His eyes widening at the layer of diamond on my (F/C) hoodie. 

"Um..." I trail off, "How can I help you?" I replied hesitantly, the layer of diamond slowly disappearing.

The male in front of me looked up at me with shock. While he was distracted I was able to take in his features better.

He has ash blonde hair styled(?) into a fitting explosion like hairstyle. Raised eyebrows and crimson red eyes, that were glazed over by slight shock. With a straight nose and a large mouth in the shape of an 'O', very different from the cocky smile I have seen on his face all day.

Slowly, the surprised expression morphed into the usual angry expression. His eyebrows dropped at an alarming rate and furrowed deeply. Eyes growing angry, but instead of arrogance, the confusion from before still has not cleared. His possibly good looking face scrunched up with a deep scowl and roughly gritted teeth.

"Was that... your quirk?" He asks quietly.

"Um, yeah?" I didn't know why I hesitated, I felt as if he would  punch me from the smallest movement. 

"So you are him." Standing up straight, his tight fist relaxed and fell to his side. Standing there in silence, it was impossible for me to hold his angry gaze. I tugged at my collar and cleared my throat, feeling incredibly awkward.

"Excuse me?" I managed to choke out. 

"Did you never find me kind of familiar?" He replies darkly, pointing at himself with his thumb. With a hostile expression, like he was waiting for the right moment to strike and devour me entirely, he urged me to answer by inching closer.

"No. I'm sorry, please excuse me." I managed to blurt out without stuttering. Lightly pushing the male aside, I tried to walk off. Of course, the male was persistent. Gripping my wrist roughly, he pushed me up against the wall of the hallway. 

I looked (down/up) at the male. What in the world is he doing? 

I was getting irritated. Ripping my wrist from his strong grip, I hissed out, "Sir, I advise you to stop this nonsense, please leave me alone."

"Shut up!" he shouted, glaring at me, eyes burning holes into my soul.

"Do you remember, from almost 3 years ago you saved the old h- my mother from an attack. She looks exactly like me, but with just slightly longer hair." he said. Though his eyes were furrowed, but there was no identifiable feelings behind his expression.