twenty - five

Start from the beginning

"of course, why not?" i said, raising my left eyebrow.

"u-uh.. i mean.. great then!!" the principal exclaimed in a happy tone.

"i-i will talk to your uncle about this—-"

"no, it's fine. i'll talk to him instead. i'll go now then. thank you." i bowed 90degrees to him, before going out and stepping away to my uncle's office.

a few moments later...

"omo! that's great! thank god you finally chose it. it's been years we've been waiting for you to pick this decision."

"well.. haven't thought of actually forever leaving the country.. but i do now, and i am definitely doing it." i exclaimed.

yes. i finally chose to actually use my scholarship to move countries and study abroad. since years, many universities and study departments have been dying for me to study at their insitute. i would receive billions of invitations and recommendations.

my school also kinda force me to do it, since automatically, their reputation will increase dramatically.

"so.. which country you want to move into?" my uncle prepare all the documents.

"far away from here.... germany?"

*
*
*

"NOOO WHY~~" taehyung whined and cling into me.

"stop!" i whined back as i tried to get away from his grip.

"what's going on here?" a voice interrupted.

"oppa!!" i ran behind the guy who just came.

"w-wha—YAH!" taehyung tackled the man in front of me and they both fell to the ground and i knew one thing... taehyung's in trouble.

"i swear.."

"u-u-h hyung.. its was an a-accident—-"

"ACCIDENT MY FUCKIN ASS!" the older man swore, glaring at his dongsaeng.

while me? just laughing my ass off beside them.

"yoongi! no swearing!" another voice came behind us.

"jin oppa!~" i ran to him.

yoongi rolled his eyes and stood up from the ground, dusting his pants.

jin then start to bicker both taehyung and yoongi, for what they did.

i sighed as i looked at the scene.

i won't be able to see this much longer...

my eyes start to get blurry, and i scraped my eyes before getting the attention of the other three.

"understood?!?"

"yes, hyung..." both the younger man said quietly.

"guys! i'll get going first," i said to them three, and before they say anything, i left.