Wonwoo/Mingyu

Começar do início

He is tired. He need some rest right now and want to go back home to sleep with his comfortable bed. He rub his eyes trying to prevent from the sleepiness that is going to consume him.

But then a hand hold his wrist and drag him to somewhere more private. By looking at the person head, he knows who it is but unsure if it's him.

He was pushed by the person to the wall and he raise his head up to this familiar face.

"M-Mingyu what are you doing? I thought you went home already"Maki spoke up.

His heart unknowingly pounding so fast as he gulped down the lump in his throat.

"I can't stand it anymore. Please let me do this"Mingyu said after some time.

"What do yo--"

Maki's words got cut off by Mingyu who just lean closer to his face and gently placing his lips on top of his. He widen his eyes due to the sudden kiss from him.

He wants to push him away but Mingyu already pinning his hands to the wall and grip his wrist tightly. He wince a little from the pain and Mingyu take the opportunity to slide in his tongue.

He tried again to break free but a failure since he was too tired already and he given up. Mingyu trail his kisses to Maki's neck earning a soft moan from him making him to smile.

He suck and nibbles his sweet spot making him to moan some more. He loosen Maki's tie and take it off from around his neck as he begin to unbutton his shirt while connecting his lips again.

Maki cannot stop him from doing this because he somewhat feels good by his gentle touch and letting him do whatever he wants.

Mingyu starts to suck at his collarbone, sucking and nibbles it while playing with his nipples.

"M-Mingyu..."Maki moaned his name.

"Call me daddy"Mingyu demands.

When he was about to unzip Maki's trouser, someone open the door to this to but none of them heard it as they continued until Mingyu got push by someone so roughly.

"Yah!! What are you doing?!"Wonwoo yelled at him and send him a death glare.

"I want to fuck him so mind your own business!!"he yelled back at him, clenching his fist tightly ready to punch him on the face.

Maki stood there, shocked, seeing Wonwoo isn't home yet and knows where they are. He button up his shirt to the top. He's in bewilderment of how weird they are acting right now. He still doesn't know anything.

"I wouldn't allow that for a bastard like you! You don't deserve to be with him!"Wonwoo shouted, approaching his rival closely.

"I don't fucking care! All I want is to be with him forever! You don't have the courage to that even confessing!"Mingyu exclaimed and was about to throw some punches on his face but got stop by Maki's voice.

He finally understand what's going on right now. It clicked his mind when Mingyu said confessing. Now both of them turn their heads to where Maki was standing.

"You guys... like me?"he asked while pointing his finger to himself.

Both of the boys widen their eyes as they gazed away from him and they forgot about the fight earlier.

"I-It's... you know... I..."Wonwoo stuttered, difficult for him to say something as blushed creep up to his cheeks.

"See? You're not so brave at confessing"Mingyu stick his tongue out making an irk popped up on Wonwoo's forehead.

"Shut up!! You're the same as well!"he exclaimed, giving him his middle finger.

Watching the scene made Maki to chuckle. He loves to ship them two because whenever they quarrel, he secretly ship them because he somewhat saw a connection between the two of them. Maybe even married with each other in the future.

"You guys are so cute"Maki admitted."I appreciate both of your feelings but I'm sorry that I can't accept it"

"Why?"Mingyu almost immediately question him with a sad expression.

"To be very honest with you, I shipped you guys. I always wanted to see you guys together as a lover"he confessed.

"Wha-- but he's a jerk! I don't even like a bastard like him"Wonwoo protest.

"Same goes to me"Mingyu crossed his arms.

"You'll fall for each other in the future, I just know it"

"D-Don't say something like that"Mingyu spoke as he slightly blushed.

Maki ignore what he says as a smile plastered on his face while walking towards the door.

"I'm going home now. Bye guys"

"M-Maki!!!"

---

That was kinda long. I enjoyed writing this one. It was so much fun since I love gay people. It was so cute I can't handle it.

Next will be Woozi (yay my bias)