The8

Your POV

I heaved a big sigh,because it's school today and all I can see that all the students are attended to school. I'm bored right now,I put my books in my locker as I close it,I went in my class now. Everyone in the class are staring at me wait not just staring,they give me a death glare. Did I do something wrong to them? No,right.

As I sat on my seat,there was one guy that caught up to my attention,the populer guy,I mean the kingka of this school Minghao the chinese guy. He lives here in seoul because his parents' working somewhere the seoul. He seem that if there was a fangirls around him,he want them to give him a space like 1 inches away from him because as I heard it that he can't breath very well as he need to get an oxygen for him and that is making me worried on my nerves.

He just about to passing by my class,suddenly all the fangirls screaming and go towards him,he is in S'class and I'm in A' class Ugh,so annoying! I look at him,he notice that I was looking at him but I look away and blush a little. Mr.Choi marking our attendence,as he brought a new student from Japan,as Mr.Choi want him to introduce now.

"K-Konićhiwa,mina. Watashi namaiwa Toji Kotetsu"

(H-Hello,guys/everyone. My name is Toji Kotetsu)

We all really don't understand what he said and Mr.Choi told him in Japan as he nod to him.

"Oh,M-Mianhae. Annyeonghaseyo,Toji Kotetsu imnida. Or you can called me Park Cheonsul and that's my name in korea"

Everyone now understand what he said,we all smile at him and he is adoreablely cute. His hair colour is red but a bit orange colour at his hair. I didn't notice that he sitting beside me,as I look at the others were giving me a really evil death glare and I look beside me as he smile at me with that rectangle cute smile. I blush a little,then Mr.Choi begin his lesson and it was totally boring now but I can't make my blush dissappear.

~Lunch Time~

I stretch my arm up and yawn a little.

"Oh,right. It's lunch time. I better eat something"I muttered and I didn't even notice that he still beside me.

I pack out from my bag,took it out and put it on the table. My dad cooking is the best,he cook Jajangmyeon and black noodles. I took my chopstick,as I think for what do I eat first,as my results I choose the black noodle as I started eating it. I heard someone stomach was growling,I look beside me,Cheonsul put both of his hand on his stomach,oh..poor one. I gave him my Jajangmyeon to him and he look surprise.

"Is this...for me?"he ask.

"Yeah,take it"while I was nodding my head.

"Gamsahabnida!!"he suddenly hug me with joy of happiness.

"Yeah,yeah. Well enjoy your food"

It was a little awkward because we're in the class alone and silent too. He nod with that smile again and that will make my heart melt a little if he is Minghao,I will fainted when I just see his face.'Mm,Delicious~'I thought after I finished eating may black noodle. Cheonsul also finish eating,he gave it back to me my container as I put both of them in the bag then the perfect time the bell rang. I wait the teacher to come in,but it seems that our teacher isn't here yet,oh so lucky. Without the teacher,I talk with Cheonsul and we become friends but I think we are bestfriend already just in one day. He is sweet and funny.

>>Fast Forward>>

The whole class is over now,I guess the teachers are all busy because of planning something to go on a trip,maybe. I took my books in my locker and Cheonsul just told me that he is waiting for me st the school gate. After I close the locker,I turn around and his hand block my way. I look at him while hugging my books,I think I'm going to fainted,Minghao was infront of me he look at me and stepping forward to me as I step back and my back touches the locker.