Wonwoo

Dedicated to 1975yadira Hope you'll enjoy :)

"Yadira ppali!!" Mingyu shouted at yadira, his dongsaeng. "Wait for a sec" she yelled back. She zipped her bag and bring it downstairs to see Mingyu crossing his arm.

"Aish oppa. You're too in a rush" she complain while pouting.

"It's not me. Wonwoo is the one who make me in rush" he pointed at the older, laying on the couch. She turn her head to Wonwoo and she wave at him when he look at her.

"So should we go now?" She asked, smiling widely. Wonwoo nodded while standing up from the couch and ruffle her hair. Since Mingyu was Wonwoo's bestfriends, they always spend their time in their house so she became one of Wonwoo's bestfriend too.

Summer just start today so she is going to live at his dorm and meet the others member of seventeen like what Mingyu has told. She feel excited yet nervous at the same time. She sit at the back with Wonwoo while mingyu drive.

"Yah! I'm not the driver" Mingyu glare at both of them but they just ignore him. She has this feeling towards Wonwoo ever since he came to her house. he wss just too attractive and friendly. She wanted to confess to him today, so it will be a hard task for her.

"So who's the leader of your group? I kinda forgot his name" she asked with a smile to wonwoo.

"He was Seungcheol aka S.coups" he answered. She nodded her head and kiss his cheek. His cheek turns a tint pink as she laugh at him for blushing.

"You're cute"

"You are not supposed to said that. I am" he cross his arm while pouting a bit. She chuckle and he muttered "cutie"

---

"I'm the maknae, Dino" Dino lastly introduce himself to her.

"Nice to meet you all" she bow infront of them.

"No pleasure" s.coups wink at her as she blush a bit. wonwoo glare at him and mingyu put his arm around her shoulder, smirking at wonwoo.

"Let's go to the amusement park to spend some times with each other" dk suggest. All of them agreed so they all walk to the mall. yadira keeps talking to the others member and wonwoo feel so left out.

"So guys, some of you go with jeonghan's group and some of it at mine. Make sure you're not lost especially you dino and hoshi" s.coups look at both of them and they avoid his eye contact and act innocently.

She was at s.coups group with mingyu, wonwoo, the8, dk and jun. The others at jeonghan's. Then they all start walking and she saw jeonghan having a hard time with the others so she giggle.

"Yadira, want to get some ice cream?" Seungcheol asked. She nodded and link her arm with him and go to the ice cream cart. He feels suprised when she did that but he just smile widely at her. Wonwoo follow them from behind, his heart feels weird.

She choose a chocolate ice cream and he choose the same. They both eat it and when they're finished, he wipe the corner of her lips with his thumb. She feel herself burning up, she thinks that he is a gentleman.

"do you know what's fate about today?" He asked with his flirty voice. She shrug and he said "you know...we're fated to be together".

"That's cheesy" she punch his arm lightly and giggle. He join in and put his arm around her shoulder. She can't help but to blush but on the otherhand, she feels someone watching her from a distance.

"Let's go at the rollercoaster!" She yelled and punch her fist to the air. he hold her hand and dragged her run to the roller coaster. She sit beside seungcheol at the front and behind her was mingyu and wonwoo. She heard wonwoo keep sworing and she thinks that he just didn't like roller coaster.

After they ride many game, the last thing they wanted to ride the ferris wheel. S.coups put his arm around her shoulder and then peck her making herself blush so hard

All of the sudden wonwoo push him then throw him a punch on his cheek(mian s.coups-ah). Jun and the8 tried to stop him but he didn't listen or even stop. He keep punching him really hard. Her eyes widen for him to do that so she stop him and he stops.

"Seungcheol-ah gwenchana?" She asked toucing the bruise on his cheek. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" She yelled at wonwoo but he just glare at both of them and ran away. She notice that mingyu was smirking.

"You better chase him dongsaeng" he ruffle her hair. She was confused as she look at s.coups. "we'll take care of him" he smile and she nodded.

She run to where wonwoo has gone as she found him sitting under the tree. She sit beside him and he stare at her.

"are you okay? Why are you so mad all of the sudden?" She reach his hand to intertwined with.

He sigh before answering "i'm jealous yadira. I'm so mad when he flirt you and they way he kiss your cheek".

"That's cute of you. You could just tell me when you're mad and this will never happens" she puff her cheek and he pinch it.

"But you ignore me all the time"

"Mian" she apologizes and fake laugh. "Let's go to where the others are" she stood up and help him.

"Yadira"

"Hm?" She tilt her head.

"I...um nevermind"

"Something you wanted to tell me? Tell me. Tell me" she whine but he refuse. "You better apologize to your leader later" she said before dragging him to the others. They all already waiting for both of infront of the ferris wheel.

"Hayyo" she wave at the others and the others wave back.

"Ah, hyung. Mianhae about before"

"Gwenchana. I know why now" s.coups smile at him and pat his shoulder. "Now let's ride this".

she already went inside of one of it with wonwoo and she saw mingyu stop then from coming in and went into the other one.

"They didn't came with us?" she asked, feeling dissapointed.

"Yeah, because i need to confess to you about something" he said while holding both of her hand. Then the ferris wheel move and it became more higher.

"I love you" he confess and caught her lips before she even say anything. She immediately give in and it become more passionate. after a minute, she decided to pulled back.

"I wanted to confess to you to"

"I already know"

"Nado saranghae oppa" he peck her lips and when it's land, they both walk out from it and wait for the others. when they finally out, mingyu said

"A new couple has born"

I think this isn't like you want it. Yeah, I know it's lame. Sorry. Lmao.

Vote and comment especially for the one who request this cuz I want to know your opinion.