Woozi [Pt.3]

I think this will be the last part and hope you guys enjoy it!! :))

Suhee's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I sit up straight and Suga is already gone for work. Yeah, he's an idol and so he's famous around the world.

Well, me and Suga are already broke up by the past few months because he said that he need to focus on his career and it's really important to him. So we promise ourself that we should only be friends and no more than that. He also told me that he will sleeping at my house for a while. I don't know why.

I really miss him but I tried to forget it. I look down as I sigh and I just shrug it off.

So, I was working as an office worker but today is my first time working there so I was a bit nervous. I scratch my head and went to the bathroom, doing my morning routine.

Then I wore my uniform as I put on a light make-up and went downstairs to make some breakfast. After I have finished, I stepped out from the house while I lock the door and hopped in the car as I drove off to my work.

As soon as I reached there, it was really a big company. I went to the counter and tell that I will be working here as she nod her head.

"Wait here okay, there will be someone helping you"she told me.

I sat on the sofa as I played my phone scrolling through social media. Then I heard someone cough as I raise my head up from my phone and saw a handsome guy standing in front of me.

He was all perfectly suit up. His eyes covered with his beautiful bangs as he was looking at me. I started to blush but I tried to hide it from him. He approaches me with a smile.

"So, you're the new employee?"he asked.

"Y-Yes sir"I answer and bow a little.

"Don't call me sir, please call me Wonho"he suggest with a warm smile.

"Alright s-- I mean Wonho"

"You're cute. So um, follow me"he chuckle before he spoke up.

Then we went inside the elevator as he push the button number 13th and I can feel that it goes up. It was a dead silent and none of us trying to speak.

When it reaches the floor, the sound of a bell heard as it open and there was a lot of workers here, walking there and here. He lead me the way to my working department.

"So, you will work here okay. If you need anything else find me alright?"he questioning me as I nod happily."Also I wrote my phone number there on a small paper. Call me anytime"he winked and left.

I slightly blush a bit. As soon as I sat on the chair, he was right, there was his phone number. I already saved it and I begin to work.

After 30 minutes, a guy rolling his chair to me as I turn my head and look at him. I also need some paper to print about this document but I can't find where.

"Hi, I'm Dawon"he introduce himself with a smile.

"I'm Suhee"

"What a beautiful name. Do you need anything?"he said as I blush a bit.

"Uhh, yes. I need some paper to print this document so where can I find it?"I asked him politely.

"Oh you should walk straight then turn left as you see the door in front of you and that's it. Easy"he sweetly smile.

"Thank you"I smiled back

I stood up as I do what he told and when I turn left, I bump into someone as I apologize while I raise my head up to see the person but I stop with my eyes widen a bit. It's him!

Jihoon....

"Oh (Y/N)"he called my name in a low voice.

"Jihoon..."I mumble quietly as I avoided his eye contact and I remember that I need to print the document."Uh, sorry I need to go"

I bow and fast walk right past him as I sigh in relieved. I can't believe I got to see him again. Wait, is he work here? I shook my head as I open the door and saw the laser printer and lots of paper arrange on the shelfs.

After I printed the document, I went back to my office and typing nonstop. However, Dawon stood up from his seat and asked me,

"It's lunch time. Do you wanna come?"

"I--"I was about to say something but I saw him turn his gaze to someone behind me. I turn around and saw Jihoon glancing on me then to Dawon.

"I need to talk to her okay?"Jihoon spoke up to him.

"Alright boss"Dawon bow and went away.

Then Jihoon look at me and he motion me to stand up as I did what he wants but avoided eye contact like earlier. Wait?! Did Dawon just said boss to him?! Does he owns this company?!

"So, you work here?"he spoke up after the dead silent while he scratch the back of his head.

"Yeah and you work here as my boss?"I asked feeling a slight shy around him since it's been so long I didn't see him. It was really awkward.

"Yup, this is my company so do want to join me at lunch?"he offered me.

"Sure"I crack a smile to him as I followed him.

When we were eating together, it wasn't awkward anymore because he keeps on making me laugh at his cute humour. He isn't that bad anymore, he really does sure change into a pure positive person but more to his cute side.

After a few months working there, me and Jihoon are getting close to each other and somehow I felt a little feelings to him but I just shrug it off that feelings away because I don't have the mood to find any relationship yet.

I know he is sweet and kind towards me now, he even told me that he broke up with his girlfriend and he even confesses that he really needs me and missing me so much without him realizing what he said.

He was really cute and I somehow felt that I'm safe around him because I'm happy to see him again.

Yay! It's finally done :D What do guys think about this last part of Woozi? I hope I didn't messed up. Heh heh... so next up will be chicken nugget's request. XD lmao