Chapter 15: The Battle with Gaara!

Start from the beginning

" What's the matter? Why don't you attack?" He asked us, " Don't you care what happens to your precious friends!" He put more pressure into the sand hand that was holding Sakura causing a look of pain to cross her face.

" Sakura!" Naruto and I yelled.

" Let her go!" Naruto yelled. My chakra around is only able to lighten the damage and heal her. I concentrated on the chakra I coated around Sakura and the look of pain on her face was no longer there. I'm not used to controlling my power. I looked at Gaara and then used my speed. I was at his side in a second going to kick him. The sand tail was just as fast and went to hit me. I used my speed again and was behind him. I felt a hit go to my side and I flew through a tree. As my back hit the tree I gasped in pain and all of the air was knocked out of me. I started to cough and then I looked up and seen Naruto doing the hand signs for summoning jutsu, " Summoning Jutsu!" A puff of smoke was there and when it disappeared a small toad that looked red and orange was there. I sweat dropped.

" What is it? What do you want kid?" The toad asked, " Well whatever it is, I hope you brought along some treats. Cause if you think I'm doing anything for nothing you're wrooooonnng." The toad said holding out the word wrong.

" Oh give me a break! I'm really starting to hate you stinking frogs!" Naruto shouted at the toad. I didn't hear what the toad said next, but it stick its tongue out at Naruto, " Listen, I don't have time to play games you slimy little squirt." 

" Worried about the others? That's your big mistake. When I fight I fight for me and me alone." Gaara growled his whole face transformed into Shukaku. He was starting to undergo the full transformation.

" He's undergoing the full transformation for the tailed beast!" I shouted as Naruto stared terrified. He broke off from the hand holding Sakura and regenerated a new one leaving Sakura pinned against the tree. 

" Only by attacking and defeating me you can save her. You should hurry. With each passing second the sand will harden until she's dead and that chakra around her won't work seeing as how that girl using an immense amount of chakra isn't really trained in giving out her chakra." Gaara said talking about me. I hate when people are right, " Sand Shuriken!" Naruto picked up the toad and tried jumping out of the way while covering the toad so he wouldn't get hurt. One of them hit Naruto and Naruto hit a tree. He fell and rolled off of the branch onto another one. I watched as Naruto sat up and was deep in thought. 

He's probably thinking of how he was treated and all of the loneliness inside of Gaara. My eyes softened and I knew what it felt like too. Even though nobody knew they still picked on me and resented me. They felt as if I would become a danger. I had no one. Gramps would talk to me and he was the one who acknowledged me. He knew about the fox demon I held inside of me, but he seen me for who I truly am and not what was sealed away in me. I could have been like Gaara. I could have turned into a beast if it wasn't for gramps who had shown me what it felt like to have a friend. Memories of everyone flashed through my mind. Gramps, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Shikamaru, Hinata, Kiba, Kakashi, Gai, and Asuma.

" What's the matter? Are you afraid of me?" Gaara questioned snapping me out of my thoughts, " Or are you thinking of the best way to save your friends? Fools! Forget them! Think only of yourself. Love only yourself. That is what it means to be the strongest. What's wrong? You two were so bold and cocky before? Show me your strength! Let me grind it into dust!" I was over his head and I kicked down with full force. He flew through the branches under him hitting the ground with a loud thud. He was back up on a branch in front of us in a couple of seconds. Naruto lunged and did multi-shadow clone jutsu.

" Wind Style: Sandstorm Devastation!" He exclaimed as mouths were now all over his sand body and they blew sand at us. All of the shadow clones disappeared, " I think I'll toy with you two a while." He used sand shuriken and I jumped in front of Naruto using Katsumi's chakra as a shield to protect us from them. He kept throwing more and more until it broke through throwing me back into Naruto. I stayed in front of him taking the hits. We flew through tree branch after tree branch. I fell forward and then stood up along with Naruto. He threw more and I flew away from Naruto and hit a tree, " You come at me and that's all you've got! You couldn't even touch me. What a joke!" Gaara said mocking Naruto. Naruto took out a kunai and started to wrap a paper bomb around it.