Chapter 45

Adam's POV

"I love you."

I love her.

That's it.

I love this girl so fucking much that it hurts.

No, it isn't some messed up shit that I only love her because we had sex together.

I've always had a belief that I loved Ariel. I was just afraid to admit it. This whole feeling was just so new to me that I was afraid of how she made me feel.

I always felt different when I was around her but it just seems like more now, it was like whenever she was in the room, fucking butterflies would erupt in my stomach without me even knowing that she was in the room.

I don't know when these feelings started or even how but all I do know is that I'm not scared to accept them anymore.

When I had come upstairs earlier tonight and saw Ariel pacing around the room in that lace outfit, it was like I was a whole different person.

She was beautiful, gorgeous really, and even sexy without even trying.

If I'm being completely honest with myself, it took every bone in my body to just not flip her over and thrust deeply into her.

But I didn't. Her comfort came before anything and I just wanted to make sure that she was relaxed as possible.

Sex with Ariel is like... wow.

The best feeling I'd ever experienced. I don't know if it had anything to do with me sleeping with the girl I love or what.

Her sweet moans filled the air as she withered beneath me.

Having her sweet pussy wrapped around my throbbing dick as I thrusted slowly into her was enough to push me to the edge in seconds.

God, just the thought of it was giving me another boner.

I focused my attention on the beauty lying on my chest as I now realise that I was unconsciously playing with her hair.

Her hair falls in front of her face as she lays fast asleep. Her lips slightly parted and her little snores fill the quiet room. Her leg is draped around my waist as my hand is wrapped around her body, securing her tightly against my body. Still slightly swollen from the heavy kissing that was taking place less than an hour ago, her red lips are nearly the same colour as her flustered cheeks.

I've been up for a while now just letting my thoughts run wild with many unanswered questions.

How was I suppose to act now that I just fully accepted that I was balls deep in love with Ariel?

Does she even feel the same about me?

I run my unoccupied hand down my face as I repeat these questions in my head, giving myself a headache.

In the end, I decide that I'll just worry about all of this in the morning.

I look back down to Ariel and move the fallen strands of hair from in front of her face and slowly lean forward to kiss her lips, making sure not to create much movement of my lips to wake her.

I pull back and Ariel stirs a little in her sleep and soon after a small smile graces her lips. If not looking close enough, one wouldn't be able to see it.

I grin knowing that my kiss has this sort of effect on her, even in her sleep.

I kiss her forehead one last time before drifting off to a deep sleep.

-----------------------

Ariel's POV

A smile absentmindedly makes its way upon my lips as I feel kisses against my neck, slightly tickling me in the process.