Chapter 14

James POV

"It's been a day Alpha we've been searching everywhere for" Nick said. "Well look again" I said Gritting my teeth. He gathered some people and went through the door. Then Jane stepped in front of me. Jane: Listen here, Stop threatening my mate when your the one who let her go. "I'm the alpha". Jane: You ain't sh*t, I could just as easily tell mom and dad of how to completely f*cked things up. Then they could make me alpha. Is that what you want? " No" I mumbled.

I didn't like her talking to me like that. But she's 2 years older than me. And it was her choice not to be A luna or Alpha which disappointed my parents but they got over it. Jane: Now think James, Who could find where your mate is exactly. I thought for Second too long because she snapped. Jane: A witch dummy, I got a friend dwho can help.

As we arrived in the witch territory I got a chill. Witches were staring at us. 100's of years ago when we first got the werewolf curse. My family (The Dark Moon pack) attacked some when they found out they couldn't kill the vampires because of a spell. That's how I lost many of my ancestors, to poison.

We went into this little shack. Where I saw this teenager sitting in front of some spell books I presume . I scoffed "Please tell me your little which friend isn't some little girl". At the snap of her fingers my lips were sealed shut litterally. "Mmm mhm mmm". Jane: Harper... She sighed and snapped her fingers again. "You little--". Harper: Do you want my help or not. Jane: How did you know. Harper: Well a couple days ago I shunned a witch and then next thing I hear Orien has a new witch friend.

Jane: Your In charge of the witches now. Harper: Yup my Mom died. Jane: I'm so sorry. Harper: Don't be, She did a spell she knew she couldn't handle. "Can you help me find my mate or not" I asked impatiently. She glared at me. Harper: Do you have anything that belongs to her. "No". Jane: Are you joking. "You didn't tell me to bring anything" I yelled back.

Harper: Werewolves have the worst temper. It fine, Have you held her yet. "Well not like that But I hugged her". Harper: Well if her scent is still in You I could harness that and do a locater spell. I sat in the chair in front of her gave her my hand.

She started whispering some Voodoo things and I started feeling kinda lightheaded. She opened her eyes as if she was startled. "What, is my mate okay". Harper: That's not how it works, But I know for sure she at the Michaelsons. At startled look got on my Sisters face. This worried me. "What is it". Jane: They are the Original vampires, They are super strong. Harper: She's right it'll be a death wish going alone. "We don't have time she phases tomorrow night and it's already nightime". Jane: Will you help us Harper, Your the strongest witch. Harper: My mother wouldn't approve if she was alive, But since this girl is a friend of yours. This will mean war.....