Stupid Genjustu. Stupid. Stupid

Naruto's POV

After the bell rang Keira ran. Basically sprinted away from me. All I asked was what happened last night? Jeez, what made her hate me though?

"Hey Keira, so what made you cry last night?"

"N.Nothing" she looked down.

"Whatcha mean nothing?" I looked at her face, trying so hard to hide her pain.

Suddenly, a feather fell on my head. I picked it up. What the? This felt weird, like someone was whispering in front of me. Like a ghost, almost real, but not real enough. Weird. The bell clanged to signal for us to leave and go home.

Keira dashed out of the room after wincing slightly. I ran after her and grabbed her shoulder. Something tapped the top if my head gently and my body was somewhere else.

I lifted my hand slightly and laid my hand on my head and grabbed something soft. A feather. Again?

I looked down drowsily, so sleepy. I am on the academy's roof. A man in a plain white chiseled mask was making a hand sign and an orange blob was holding Keira's collar. It looked like me. I was hurting Keira. I must help.. somehow.

I was starting to doze off, must think. What do I do? Think. Tired. Naps.

"Release!" I held my hand together an instantly felt awake, only to see, Keira was unconscious.

She looked ravaged and beaten. Her blood died hair stuck to her sweat laced forehead and her eye was red, probably from a popped vein in it and was dark around her eyebrow and eyelid. Crimson dripped steadily from the corners of her mouth and her nostrils. She was black and blue every where else.

I was sick. Seeing her usually beautiful beaming body reduced to this. It hurt, so much. It hurt.

My eyes watered and I kneeled beside her. I slid my hands under her delicate form and lifted her. I, don't know what to do, I need to get her help but the clinic was too far and she was bleeding out of her forehead way too much to be healthy.

Kiba. He lived less than a minute from here and he knew healing jutsu right? He might. And Keira trusts him so maybe I should. Yeah, he can help I am sure.

Hold on Keira, I will save you. I won't let my first friend die. I will be your savior, Believe it.