Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

Keira's POV

Huh, this doesn't look like a kidnappers house. It didn't have torture weapons or blood stains, I wasn't even tied up. What is this all about? I blinked and tried to sit up, realizing there was something in my way. There was a puppy curled up and sound asleep on my stomach. Awwwww!!

It looked familiar, all white and grey. I pet it's head and looked around still laying down because I didn't wanna wake the itty witty puppy. It was so cute I want to squeal. But when I looked to my left there was a boy, my age laying next to the bed I was on, curled up in the same way as the dog. I was tempted to pet his head the same way I had the dog but zapped back to reality. Were they my captors? If so, they sucked at there jobs.

I looked down back at the boy, he looked so, familiar. I picked the puppy up and gently set him at my feet, thankfully he stayed asleep. I bended over and peered at his sleeping face. Where do I know him from? I looked closer. I poked his face gently. Heh that's funny, he looks like a little like...... Kiba.

I gasped throwing myself back, waking Kiba and his puppy Akumara.

"Hey you ok then?" Kiba yawned rubbing his eyes.

I didn't reply. Darn! I wasn't awake, I was still being drugged! I gotta wake up somehow! I gotta get back, I don't wanna be asleep forever! My Little Lion is waiting for me. I MUST ESCAPE! I looked for anything to shock me awake.

"So what's your ... WOAH Stop WHAT'RE YOU Doing! Your gonna hurt yourself!" I settled for the wall and banged my head on it "WAKE UP! FISH-STICKS!" When that surprisingly just made my head hurt I punched myself in the gut. Hard. I was about to hit my wall again but Kiba grabbed my head in his hands and looked at me worriedly

"What is up here? Why are you hurting yourself? Cuz I am confused and frankly your scaring me" He looked in my eyes deeply which had started to water.

I hate this! I just need a reality check. Rewind and assess the situation.

1. Was kidnapped

2. Was drugged

3. Most likely still drugged

4. Woke up in Kiba's house

5. .....

6. Oh sweet peas

7. I'm in Kiba's house

8. I need to wake up again but I can't force myself awake

I have to wait until the drug wears off and I wake up for real.

But maybe I am awake.

Maybe this is real, I mean, I can feel pain.

Maybe, I really did wake up.

No

Can't be

I am just dazed

It's not real here

Right?

But I feel it, it feels real here

God, I can't get out. I am trapped. I can't go home. I won't ever see my little Lion Rin or Miss Sarah ever again. I. I . I don't know what to do. What..... what happens now?

I need to suck it up. Gotta adapt.

"My name is Keira." I looked up to him and wiped the tears off my eyes.

He just blinked at me "I'm Kiba, and this is Akumara, um so why were you sleeping on that tree yesterday?" he looked at my sideways, his head slightly cocked to the side ways.

"I was...was sleeping .....in a tree??" I stuttered a little. If this wasn't real, how was I sleeping here?

"Yah, I sorta caught you, the tree branch broke" He smile sheepishly. Was he, Blushing?

"Was there any one there?" maybe the man had been there still when he left me "A man or someone else?"

He looked at me oddly, a mix anger and sadness? What is that about? "Just a boy from the academy"

"Who? Who was there?" I leaned forward

"...Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki" He frowned a little at Naruto's name "You know him? I think he was the one pulling that prank on you" he scowled muttering darkly.

"Can you take me to him? Please?" I needed to see how far I was thrown in the plot line.

Kiba frowned again " Why do you want to see him? He's a freak." He scowled again. Jeez, the Kiba in the show is a lot nicer than the 'real' Kiba. If he keeps frowning, his face is gonna get stuck like that.

" I just need to see him. Please Kiba. Help me here." I set my hands on his and implored him with my eyes. I hope my eye color stayed the same, my auburn hair was laced with lighter brown and red- brown streaks so I wasn't sure if they where the usual warm brown that I had before this.

He sighed" Fine. What do you wan with him anyway"

I squealed "Thanks Kiba" I reached up and enveloped him in a huge hug. He may not know me, but I have known he for a very long time, this is probably really weird to get a hug from a complete stranger.

He tentatively put his arms around me. And sniffed me. Like put his face in my hair and sniffed me. I stiffened and then pulled back one eyebrow cocked and he blushed.

" I uh, sorry, I didn't , I mean, I'm sorry." He stuttered getting redder by the second. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I laughed loudly and guffawed at his red face and shocked expression. So much that I fell on my back clutching my sides. Soon after seeing me he started laughing lightly then as loudly ridiculous as I was and soon we were both crying tears of mirth.

We calmed down enough and I looked over to his red face and realized mine was probably the same. I giggled and gave him a closed eyed smile. He gave me an odd look and sat up handing his hand down to me and we got up. "Ready to go?"

"Yes and can I hold Akumara?" I smiled pleasantly at him and obscenely blinked my eyelashes fakery

"I , I guess so. " He seemed a little fazed. Weird.

"Oh snap! I can't go out like this!" I yelped startling them both. If people saw what I wore, it might mess up the fashion here. Sherbet ice cream! I smell too! God I need a shower!

" I am borrowing some clothes. And your shower. Sorry! Wait, I will be ready in 20 minutes ok? " I skirted to his closet and grabbed some clothes with our really looking at what I grabbed.

"Uhh sure.." He stared at me.

"Thanks!" I smiled kindly at him. This must be awful for him. Poor Kiba, I know I am a handful so I pity him. In a way.

I dash in the shower and after, dress my self in my underwear (hand washed in his sink and hastily dried) and a fitted fish net under shirt, layered with his large navy blue shirt and a belt holding his comfy shorts over some leggings. Lastly I tied my hair up in a loose messy bun and stepped out to look at the mirror outside the bathroom. I looked pretty dang amazing in makeshift ninja gear. I saw in the mirror that Kiba was watching me and blushing. Definitely blushing this time.

I turned and smiled "Let's go, shall we?" He smiled back and opened the door to a new yet familiar place. Oh the stories I will tell Rin when I get back. If I get back........