Kidnappings and Konoha

Keira's POV

Life is good. Actually it's great. I love sitting in front of a tv screen all day, delving thoughts into my subconscious, screaming BUY THIS, DO THAT, LOOK AT ME! Munching on powdered artificial imatation cheese on an eatable form of packing peanut, my healthy lifestyle wishes evaporating with each sickening crunch. Spending meander days mulling over my magnificent mundane existence. Yep, I'm doing just peachy.

But I did find a few things, like any sensible young teen, to skip out of the worlds loop and hop the train to DayDreamland, my sanctuary from 'life'. I found Naruto and anime and manga and so many more topics to dive into, fueling my 'special' place.

So when I got kidnapped, I was almost happy for the change in routine. Almost. Not really though.

<<#~}/]1-1-1-1-1-1--111-1-1--1[\{~#>>

27th Recon/Private Houbantia POV

Keira Satoshi

Age: 13

Hobbies: Anime watching, manga reading, not getting kidnapped, babysitting a 7 year old neighbor Rin ( more than a brother to her), daydreaming

Dislikes: Air-heads, stupid people, annoying people, adults, know it alls, anyone older than 10,

Likes: Sky, music, kids, hobbies, Naruto ( an odd show that depicts my home and some yellow haired boy with the 9 tails power)

She was my target for observation as of 38 days now. The situation has changed though. Her chakra levels were increasing too rapidly. I must put Lord Diayuke's plan in action prematurely. I had been hiding and collecting data for what seemed like long enough, I mean, I had spent every waking minute watching and started to feel for the the young girl living on her own. I must collect her, my body would die and evaporate and all my collected data will be stored. But it was too early, I still had 22 days until I was supposed to implant her.

I have no choice, I must go now when the opportunity arises.

I heard her open the door to the empty home, as she lived alone now except from the visits from the highly excitable little Ryan as I had seen. I sensed her chakra level which had increased by 8% since this morning. Thats way too fast to be safe. I steadied my stance for when she passed to go to the pantry as she has done every day. She didn't though, this time, she abruptly stopped and looked back to this spot in the dark corner where I had just been. I was right, her senses were sharpening. She could sense where I had activated my genjutsu that had left a large amount of chakra residue. I held the chloroform doused handkerchief in my left hand and slid my simple white and red mask on with my right.

She stood back up from my former hiding spot she was inspecting and walked closer to me on the ceiling above the pantry. She leaned, about to open the door to her pantry and I hopped down. Landing behind her noiselessly, I shoved the clothe over her mouth and nose and stifled her breathing. At first she was just shocked and struggled but it was fruitless, she was gone before she could actually land a hit.

I activated the Shutean Misorei Justu and returned back to my home.

Oh Konoha, how I missed you. I placed the girl at her destined location and looked across her seemingly peaceful face. She wouldn't be at peace for long, poor child.

I sighed. If I allowed the data to be docked, she would die. She was only a child. I was tough but not merciless. I cursed. It would be ok if she wasn't a girl. I cursed loudly. I wasn't going to help kill a child, much less a girl. No one deserved her fate. I was ok observing her because I had expected another disciple to collect her but I had preceded to quickly. I don't wanna be the guy who helped murder a little girl.

I left her there and walked away. I won't assist their plan anymore. To much guilt on my already weighed heart. I decide against giving the data, if they didn't get the data, maybe they wouldn't know she was here. I looked down to my stomach, and ripped the mission badge off, alerting the Lord the mission was a failure and no data is to be collected.

I evaporated with a lighter heart than usual.