Chapter 1

SNEAK PEEK~~~ Tell me whatcha Think??

Chapter 1--

CASSIDYS POV~~~

"Cass! Come meet our neighbors!" My mother calls from downstairs. I groan but pick myself off of the bean bag in the corner of my cluttered room. I still needed to unpack about 20 boxes.

I stumble downstairs slowly not really wanting to meet the neighbors. It was bad enough that my mum had to get a job all the way to freaking Cheshire. Yeah I use to actually have friends and I use to have fun with life, but now I'm just moping around because this new town is so.... new. I didn't know anyone, nor did I really want to meet anyone.

"Cassidy!" My mum yells again as im half way down the stairs. 

"I'm here goodness," I mumble as my mum throws me a glare. I shrug and just stand in the doorway looking bored.

"Well, this is my daughter Cassidy," My mother introduces. The people in the doorway smile at me.

"Well hello love! I'm Anne, and this is my daughter Gemma Styles," she says politely. The girl, Gemma, looked a few years older than me and she was in the same stance I was, tense and bored. She looked as though she was waiting for something. She was watching me as if I was going to explode or something. I snort at that, me exploding into a million pieces, which earns me another glare from my mum.

I roll my eyes at her.

"So Cassidy, how old are you?" Anne asks me.

"Uh I turned 17 about 2 weeks ago," I reply tugging on my shirt because I really didn't like talking to new people.

"Oh, Gem, she's a little younger than Harry," Anne exclaims elbowing Gemma. I just give them a questioning look. Harry?

She's doing it again. She's staring at me as if I'm going to burst or spontaneously combust.

"What are you looking at?" I snap getting a bit annoyed. My mum nudges me telling me to watch my manners.

Gemma and Anne just look at each other a bit confused. Then suddenly Gemma smiles at me, which creeps me out more than her stare.

"Would you guys like to come over for some tea later this evening once you've settled in a bit more?" Gemma asks looking like she genuinly wanted me over.

I was about to say no before my mother cuts me off.

"We'd love too, it'd be good for Cass to make a friend before starting school in a few months," She says as I glare at the ground. I don't want new friends I want my old friends back. I mutter a good-bye as the Styles left to go back to their house.

"Cass, we're going over in about 2 hours so you can start unpacking and getting your closet done," Mum tells me.