Chapter Seventeen

A/N:

I know it's short but I wanted to get another in before the new year.

Enjoy!!

Happy New Year!!!

-Anon 😘💜😁🤪🥳🥳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Val's POV)

We arrived at the airport and went through a back entrance. It's the same entrance used by dad and/or mom when they travel somewhere by our private jet.

"He just walked in." Dad said looking at his phone.

"Anyone with him?"

"One guy but he looks like he weighs the same amount as a wet cat."

"How are we doing this?" Enzo asked.

"Up to him." Dad said pointing at me.

"Do we know what plane he is taking?" I asked.

"Give me a few minutes." Dad said before pulling out his phone.

I don't know who he called but a few minutes later he had the answer.

"Turns our Andrew bought the ticket for Ireland like any normal person would but he's actually intending on flying out on a private plane."

"So he's using the other plane as a distraction." Enzo said.

I smirked and then told them what we were going to do.

Ten minutes later, Enzo and I were sitting on his private plane with glasses of whiskey in our hands. The pilot, co-pilot, and stewardess were unconscious in the cockpit. The Irish guards that were with the plane were dead with a bullet in their head in the planes cargo space.
Dad was somewhere outside the plane just in case he tried to run.

We didn't have to wait long.

"Where the f*ck is everyone?" Andrew growled as he walked up the steps.

When he got inside and saw us sitting there he went pale. He tried to turn and run like we expected but he ran into dad.

He got back inside with dad behind him and then the door was shut trapping him inside with us.

"We can talk about this." Andrew said.

"The time for talking is over." Enzo said.

"Time for talking was over the seconds you decided to put hands on what does not belong to you." I said.

"You killed Ernie. Isn't that enough?"

"He was scum of this earth so he got put down. You're next in line."

"We really doing this?" He asked getting angry now. "Doing this over some p*ssy? You're a f*cking mafia prince. You can get whatever p*ssy you want."

Before he could blink my hand was around his throat.

"Some p*ssy? Audrey is not just some p*ssy."

"You're going to kill me no matter what I say, aren't you?"

"Now you're catching on." Enzo said clapping his hands.

Andrew then got a smirk on his face. "At least I was able to get in between her thighs a few times. Let her know what a real man feels like."

"Really? Considering I was buried inside of her last night and her virgin blood was on my bedsheets a week ago, I find that highly unlikely." I growled and his smirk fell.

"She's known you how long? Quit a long time and never once let you in. Never once felt a single amount of attraction towards you. She let me in after less than a week. Guess she knows what a piece of shit is when she sees one."

He got angry again. I remember reading in his file that it was suspected that he was bipolar and not taking meds.

"She's supposed to be mine. That's why they were placed with Ernie. Saw her and knew i had to have her. Pulled a lot of strings to get her and the redhead places with Ernie and Patricia." He spat. "Stupid b*tch, never should've wasted my time on her."

"What's your connection to the Irish?" Dad asked.

"My uncle married into the family. Went around them growing up and they took a liking to me."

"Why not live with them? Why Ernie?"

He chuckled. "Ernie was one of them. You killed one of the Irish's best assets."

"Doesn't matter." I said tightening my grip.

"I'm supposed to take his place. What will they think when you kill me?"

"Who says we killed you?" I asked cocking my head to the side. "Your plane will take off on schedule. It just won't make it to its destination."

His eyes got real big right before I crushed his throat with my hand.

Like father, like son.

He dropped to the floor. Dead.

"Let's go home." I said walking past Enzo and dad and opening the door.

The co-pilot and stewardess where brought off the plane. The pilot was left to fly the plane but we left him a parachute. He knew when and where to jump so that he'd be found.

We were in the car on the way home when dad's phone rang.

"Hello." He answered. He listened for a few seconds and then hung up.

"Who was that?" Enzo asked.

"O'Hare."

"Irishman." Val said.

"Yeah. He'd like to meet with us."

"When?"

"Tomorrow night."

"They know about Ernie."

"And Andrew?"

"How the f*ck they know about him?"

"His men outside the plane were supposed to check in and obviously they didn't due to the bullet in their head."

"They sound pissed?"

Dad chuckled. "They'll get over it."

"Or they'll kill us."

"Doubt it."

"Why's that?"

He smirked. "They owe me."

"For what?"

"A f*cking lot."