| 25 |

promised update bc I pretty much smiled at everyone of them 😔✊🏻❣️

if you guys are ever jobless in the future, consider being a comedian or some sort :  )

"but kookie doesn't wan' that piece of cake!" jungkook huffed out.

    "jungkook, don't be picky now," namjoon reasoned as he tried to feed the little.

    "yeah, kook! if you don' wan' a monster to eat it for you, you haf to eat it!" taehyung yelled from across the table, mouth full of cake.

    "don't be stupid! monsters aren't weal," jungkook fired back.

    "actuawy, koko. monsters are weal cause I saw one befo'e," jimin replied, eyes widening.

    "stop wying, minie."

    "'m not!"

    "are too!"

    "he's not wying! I seen one, too!" taehyung said, nearly on the edge of his seat.

    "now, tae tae. let's sit in our seats," hoseok said as he tried to get the little to calm down.

    taehyung being in littlespace had triggered jungkook to become little, too. kookie was quite the sensitive one around new people, and of course the two hadn't helped jimin who was trying to stay big for yoongi and his birthday.

    "but it's twue! monsters are weal!"

    "you are so stupid!" jungkook yelled across the table, flinging his plate of uneaten cake to whoever was nearest.... which of course happened to be jimin.

    "d-daddy!" jimin cried aloud as his favorite hoodie was smeared in blue cake frosting.

    "oh, baby. no crying," yoongi panicked as he ran to grab napkins.

    namjoon facepalmed as jin ran to scold jungkook.

    "now, young man! throwing things at people is not a very nice thing to do," jin stressed as he tried to help calm jimin down.

    "look what you did! you made minie cwy!" taehyung yelled as he ran to hug jimin.

    "no, tae! you're going to get frosting on you," hoseok warned.

    the little minded hoseok no attention, running up to jimin and squishing himself against the frosting and jimin.

"tae! not a good idea," yoongi said as he came in with a handful of paper towels.

taehyung's eyes welled up with tears as he felt something gooey on his cheek. realizing it was indeed blue cake frosting, he turned to face his daddy, teary eyed and ready to cry.

"yoongi, I am so sorry for this. we were supposed to celebrate your birthday, not cause this mess," jin apologized.

"i-it's fine. jimin's not used to other littles other than tae, and maybe it didn't work out today, but let's clean this mess up and give them a small lesson," yoongi calmly replied.

"'addy! up! minie, up!" jimin continued to cry.

"I got you, baby," yoongi said as he lifted up jimin so that he was now resting in his arms.

"daddy, my favowite hoodie," jimin blabbered.

"it's okay. we can always wash it, hm?"

"I'm sowwy, jiminie," jungkook huffed out from his seat.

namjoon raised his eyebrow at the little.

"I didn't mean to throw it at you," jungkook apologized.

"good job, and tae?" jin said.

"sowwy, tae. the cake was supposed to be thwon at you."

"kook," namjoon warned.

"I'm just joking! sowwy, tae. I just was mad cause kook doesn't wike monsters and I don't fink they're weal but if you think that then oh well."

taehyung sniffled from his place in hoseok's arms and muttered out a quiet "it's okay".

"okay, let's clean up," jin finally said, sighing as he began picking up clumps of frosting.

"minie w-will help," jimin replied softly.

"why, thank you."

"and tae tae!"

"and kookie will help, too!"

next chapter will be more little trio fluff!

also, a couple of my fav comments from the last chapter:

I think I might do a chapter of all my favorite funny comments throughout the story to share some laughter hehe 🥳🥳💖

anygAys, have a great day/night, my loves !