| 24 |

winter break ends today and I'm feeling sad so,,

comment some funny jokes or pick up lines ! (pls!)

I'll update tomorrow if i smile at any of them 🥳💕

"hi! welcome in," jimin brightly greeted as his new friends entered his apartment.

"jimin! nice to see you again," jin quickly pulled the smaller into a tight hug.

yoongi walked in and smiled at the sight. it had been a while since jimin had interacted with anyone other than him, having been little for the past couple of days.

"and you must be namjoon. you're so tall!" jimin excitedly turned from jin to namjoon.

he heard yoongi stifle a laugh; lately, yoongi had been teasing him about height. not that yoongi was any taller.

jimin watched as namjoon and jin had their turns greeting yoongi and wishing him a happy birthday. he then turned to see another tall figure dressed in an oversized, green hoodie.

"hi!" jimin chirped.

"hey," the boy replied quietly.

"you must be jungkook?" jimin asked.

"yeah."

jin noticed the awkwardness and clapped his hands, ushering jungkook closer to him.

"sorry bout that, hun! kookie's a bit shy, especially outside of littlespace."

"understandable! normally I am too but, it is yoongi's birthday and I want to be as cheerful as possible," jimin said, shyly combing his fingers through his soft hair.

"aren't you the cutest," jin cooed at the boy.

jungkook grimaced and pouted, pulling jin's shirt towards him.

"oh, kook! don't be jealous, jimin has his own caregiver," jin chuckled and ruffled the little's head.

"oh, jungkook no! I love yoongi too much to love anyone else," jimin admitted as he looked down.

"okay," jungkook responded curtly.

yoongi noticed the awkward conversation beside him. sensing jimin's discomfort and lack of social skills, he swooped jimin into a tight hold around his slim waist.

he could feel jungkook's large, doe eyes curiously staring at them.

"all good, petal?" yoongi whispered to jimin.

"yes," jimin breathed in quickly, surprised by the older's actions.

"CHIMMMMM," someone yelled from the front lawn.

"and that must be taehyung," yoongi said.

"hey guys, sorry bout tae tae. woke up in littlespace and could not get myself to force him to turn big," hoseok said, panting as he ran into the house in an attempt to catch up with taehyung.

"that's fine, hyung!" jimin giggled as he was engulfed into a hug from taehyung.

"who's this, minie?" taehyung wondered aloud as he looked straight at jungkook.

as a reflex, jungkook hid himself behind jin's tall frame.

"that's jungkook. he's also a little."

"no need to be shy, little kookie! we're all fwiends here," taehyung excitedly exclaimed as he tried to grab at jungkook who was still behind jin.

jungkook made a whine of protest, pouting when he had been pulled into an unwanted hug from taehyung.

"glad they're getting along then," namjoon chuckled as he saw his little's expression as well as seokjin's small smile.

"they'll be friends in no time," yoongi agreed.

all three littles have officially met !