| 19 |

once yoongi had finished vacuuming the kitchen floor, the two had settled in cuddling on the couch.

jimin was occupied with his cartoons whilst yoongi tried to get in more sleep. using jimin's thighs as his pillow, he rested against them gently, spreading out his legs below.

"daddy?" jimin asked as he stroked yoongi's hair.

"yes, petal?" yoongi muttered, half asleep.

"I'm sowwy for dwopping the bowl. minie wanted to be big boy," jimin said, ashamed of himself.

"that's alright. you were doing great before I scared you. just don't do big boy stuff while you're little, okay? make sure daddy's there," yoongi responded.

"okay," jimin turned his attention back to the cartoon.

all yoongi could remember was drifting off to sleep to the sound of moana in the background.

when he woke up from his nap, yoongi was greeted with a sleeping jimin, a pacifier tucked gently between his plump lips and mr. fludoofles squished between his arms.

yoongi smiled softly at the little in front of him and took a picture to remember the moment.

"let's get you to bed for nap time," yoongi whispered to no one in particular.

from the feeling of being lifted up, jimin stirred awake and looked around as he continued to suck on his paci.

"sweep, dada?" he asked, the pacifier preventing him from saying more.

"yes, petal."

"night night, daddy," jimin muttered before falling to sleep once more.

--
thank you for 4k+ reads!

so many ppl read this book I'm so shook