| 5 |

"jimin? can you come out for a second," hoseok said with an assuring smile.

"o-okay, seokie," jimin responded as he waved goodbye to taehyung.

"come back quick! I'll play ms. krabs just for you," taehyung said as he went back to his dolls.

jimin's heart felt as though it were beating out of his chest.

yoongi was so far very good looking and his aura seemed nice as well.

hoseok held jimin's hand into the living room and helped him sit down comfortably.

"I'm gonna let you two talk. call me if yoongi starts being a meanie, okay?"

jimin nodded his head as he looked at the man in front of him with wide eyes.

as hoseok left the room, an uncomfortable silence filled the air.

"so," yoongi started," you're jimin?"

"I t-think so. I-I mean yeah," jimin stuttered.

"hey, it's okay. don't be nervous, I promise I'm not a meanie like seok says I am," yoongi said with a comforting smile.

"o-okay."

"I'm yoongi. I heard little minie needed a caregiver?"

"y-yes! I'm lonely at h-home and I don't have a-anyone," jimin answered as he fidgeted.

yoongi silently gushed at the younger in front of him. he had always had a weakness for small, shy people. jimin was a perfect example of what he found adorable.

"hey minie?" yoongi blurted.

"y-yes hyung?"

"you're adorable."

jimin let out a small giggle and covered his face with his sweater paws.

yoongi's heart might've just fallen out.

"hyungie, are you nervous, too? we're twinsies," jimin said in between giggles," but thank you."

"you can call me something other than hyung," yoongi replied with a soft smile," you choose a nickname for me next time I see you, alright?"

"minie will!"

--
soft