35. Masked man Pt 2

Start from the beginning

BamBam grabbed his phone, recording a short video of him and Yugyeom taking shots. He quickly sent the video in the group chat, so their Hyungs wouldn't worry about Yugyeom spending his birthday alone. Setting his phone down on the table, BamBam could barely prop himself up on his elbows. The room reeked of vodka and began to feel warmer by the second. "Hyungie?" Yugyeom hiccuped. The older man hummed drowsily, looking at his best friend right next to him. "It's hot in here" Yugyeom whined as he shamelessly pulled up his own shirt, undressing himself until he was left in his boxers again. BamBam had been in his boxers the whole time since he wasn't embarrassed one bit.

"Hyungie?" Yugyeom asked again. His cheeks were slightly red due to all the drinking they did. BamBam rubbed his own temple as he filled up another shot glass. He quickly swallowed the clear liquid, feeling the familiar burn in his Adam's apple, "Yeah?" Yugyeom gathered up the courage to ask the question he'd been wanting to ask for the past few hours. If it were to backfire, they'd both forget about it by morning and for that, the younger male was grateful.

"..Do you regret what we did?" Yugyeom hiccuped again, already knowing he was going to cry. He hated drinking because it made him really emotional and vulnerable, but it also gave him an excuse to ask things he wouldn't have the courage to ask when sober. It was BamBam's turn to hiccup, "Of course not, Yugyeomie.. I like you, you're my best friend."

"I don't want to be your best friend" Yugyeom sniffled, not bothering to fill up his shot glass. Instead, he grabbed the whole bottle of vodka and began to chug it down until BamBam snatched it away from him, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"More. I want to be more to you, don't you get it?" Yugyeom snatched the bottle back, taking a long sip. "Like what? Are you saying you liked what we did earlier?" BamBam scooted closer to his best friend, putting his hand over Yugyeom's on the bottle of vodka.

"What if I did? Did you?" Intoxicated Yugyeom looked up at his Hyung with droopy half lidded eyes. BamBam sighed through his nose. Both of them would forget by morning anyway, so might as well get it all out there. "You know what? I loved it" BamBam admitted as he scooted closer until their shoulders were pressing against each other. "I really like you Yugyeom, I always have" he added, taking the now-empty bottle and tossing it onto the floor.

"Really?" Yugyeom hiccuped, his cheeks turning a darker tint of pink. "Me too" He admitted, tasting the salty tear drops on his own lips. BamBam put his hand on Yugyeom's cheek, placing a big kiss on the younger male's forehead. "Hyungie? C-Could you please touch me again?" Yugyeom asked. BamBam grabbed at his small frame, laying him back on the bed. The older male's lips ghosted over Yugyeom's until they finally touched. Once they touched, the kiss began to get rougher- as if it was like the magnet was getting stronger and stronger.

"I love it when you're under me, all cute and whiny" BamBam whispered in the younger male's ear, hearing the whine escaping his lips right afterwards. The older male couldn't help, but chuckle. He knew exactly what kind of drunk his best friend is: A clingy, sensitive, whiny baby that needs constant attention. A little crybaby if he didn't get what he wanted. However, that was one of the many reasons BamBam had fallen for him.

"H-Hyungie, put it in already" Yugyeom whined, thrusting his hips up. He missed the feeling of penetration, specifically BamBam's thick cock inside of him. "I haven't even lubed you up yet" BamBam chuckled. The younger male squirmed, palming down his Hyung's body until he felt the familiar bulge. "I don't need it, just please~" He let out a sigh of relief, uncharmingly yanking out the hard thick cock out of the older male's boxers. Once it was in his grasp, he spread his legs, lining it up against his entrance. Before BamBam could even protest, Yugyeom let out a sharp gasp as the tip went in.

Immediately, the younger male wrapped his legs around BamBam's waist, trapping him in place. Yugyeom let his lips part and head fall back against the mattress. His toes curled and his eyes were shut tightly as the thick cock abused him from inside. "Do you like Hyungie's cock, whore?" BamBam was having way too much fun even though he knew exactly what he was doing. Yugyeom let out a high pitched moan and bit down on his bottom lip to silence himself. He nodded eagerly as small drops of sweat rolled down his temple.