19. Runaways

.
.
"I can't believe we actually did it" Yugyeom gazed at the smaller boy loving, running his thumb over the Thai boy's eye mole.

"Running away with you was the second best decision I ever made" BamBam giggled.

"Oh yeah? What was the first huh?" Yugyeom whispered, burying his head into BamBam's chest, taking in his beautiful scent of coffee.

"The first one wasn't much of a decision but it was falling in love with you." Yugyeom blushed slightly, brushing away the strands of brown hair from BamBam's face.

"Quit acting like this is your house!" Jinyoung suddenly yelled from across the room. The two boys turned to look at their Hyung, who was now sipping tea. The two younger boys scoffed, rolling their eyes at their Hyung. "Don't give me attitude, I'm your Hyung. Keep those shoes off of my couch, I won't hesitate to sue you. And not to burst your bubble or anything, but both of your guys's parents agreed to let me watch over you, but they don't know your boyfriend is here too."

"Thanks for ruining the moment" The two younger boys said in unison. The only reason why they had to run away was because either of their parents didn't approve of their relationship, but they only trusted Jinyoung enough to watch over their son and take care of him.

"The others and I are going out to eat, you two coming?" The two innocent boys shook their heads, "No thank you, Hyung. We're not hungry right now, so we'll just watch something on the TV" Yugyeom responded. Jinyoung nodded, trusting the two boys to be responsible since they were innocent- at least to everyone it seemed that way. "Be safe, okay? Lock all of the doors and windows and call me if you need anything. No scary movies, and if you two get hungry, eat some fruit. Do not touch the stove because I don't want you two to burn my house down, okay?" Jinyoung ruffled the two younger boys's hair, making them giggle and wave at their Hyung.

Once Jinyoung and the others were gone, Yugyeom turned the television on, the smaller boy immediately making himself comfortable on Yugyeom's chest. However, the taller boy didn't mind since he loved having the smaller boy so close to him. Yugyeom wrapped his arm around BamBam's small figure, pecking his forehead. "Yuggie~ I love you" BamBam looked up at him, the other boy immediately saying it back, "I love you too, Bammie.. Can you show me?"

"W-What do you mean?"

"It's not like we haven't done it before. What are you getting all shy for?" Yugyeom teased the smaller boy, booping his nose. "So is that a yes?" BamBam nodded, letting the Korean boy hover over him, their lips now moving in perfect sync as Yugyeom pulled his shirt off, doing the same to BamBam. Their lips reconnected again as Yugyeom messed with the Thai boy's jeans. The smaller boy moaned when Yugyeom touched him there. Yugyeom moved his hand over BamBam's clothed bulge, rubbing it, causing BamBam to wince at the feeling. Sure they had done it before, but BamBam was still really sensitive when it came to sexual touching.

Yugyeom ran his tongue across BamBam's bottom lip, asking for an entrance that was quickly granted by the Thai boy. One by one, Yugyeom removed all of his clothes before unbuttoning BamBam's jeans. He pulled them down along with the rest of his articles of clothing, leaving both boys completely undressed, all sweaty and bothered. Yugyeom bit down on BamBam's collar bone, hoping to leave marks. While he did that, his free hand made it down to BamBam's hard cock, stroking it gently. "Does that feel good?" Yugyeom asked his boyfriend, watching his face expression closely as he continued his gentle pace.

"M-More, Daddy" BamBam cried out, wrapping his legs around Yugyeom's torso. "T-Touch m-me. F-Fuck me, p-please" BamBam pulled Yugyeom closer, spreading his legs just for him. Yugyeom rubbed circles with his palm on BamBam's small waist, feeling the smooth skin.