02. Stripper

.
.
"Oh come on BamBam, It'll be fun!" Jackson yelled excitedly as he dragged the Thai boy towards the strip club. It wasn't just any strip club, it was a gay strip club. The Thai boy wasn't even sure about his sexuality, so his Chinese friend, Jackson offered to help.

"Shut up Jackson!" Jinyoung yelled as he grabbed BamBam's other hand, pulling him away from the Chinese male. "Did you forget BamBam's still a virgin?! I won't let him go inside that place! It's full of diseases!" Jinyoung continued to yell. All of the people in line suddenly turned to look at Jinyoung. They had heard everything. BamBam's face quickly began to heat up, so he hid behind Jinyoung to hide the dark pink on his cheeks.

"I said I'd bring him to a gay strip club, so he'd figure out his sexuality! Not pay someone to take his virginity!" Jackson yelled back.

"H-Hyung. I-I'm s-scared" BamBam choked out as he hugged Jinyoung from behind.

"See what you did?!" Jinyoung glared at the Chinese boy. Jinyoung turned to the smaller boy, his eyes softening. "Shhh it's okay. No one is forcing you to figure out your sexuality so soon. You can take as long as you like" Jinyoung smiled as he kissed the Thai boy's forehead.

"It'll be fine, Jinyoung. He's in good hands, I'll watch over him" Jackson smiled as he grabbed BamBam's hand.

"J-Jackson Hyung is r-right. I-I'm scared, but facing fear is better than running away right?" BamBam forced a smile.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come? I can't trust Jackson" Jinyoung rubbed the Thai boy's shoulder. BamBam giggled, shaking his head in the process. "Don't worry Hyung. I'll text you every hour, okay?" BamBam smiled as he hugged his Hyung one last time. Jinyoung just sighed, watching his child walk into a place like that.
——
BamBam's Pov

"Hyung! Hyung! Put it down! That's enough!"
I whined as I tried to snatch the bottle away from Jackson. However, the Chinese male ignored me, chugging the bottle of beer instead. I pouted and pulled out my phone, texting Jinyoung Hyung to let him know I'm still alive. A shirtless red haired male wearing nothing, but tight black jeans and a loose tie around his neck suddenly slid into our booth. I gulped in fear, clutching onto Jackson Hyung.

"Damn you're hot" Jackson smiled at the red haired male.

"I'm Mark. Wanna make out?" The red haired male smiled. My jaw dropped as I turned to Jackson. "Hell yeah!" He yelled as he leaned over to kiss the male named Mark. They began to kiss while I was in between them. I squealed and jumped away from them. I walked around, the lights suddenly going dark, the stage lighting up. I bit my nails nervously, finding an empty seat at the front row.

"Give it up for Hit the stage!!" Some guy yelled, I'm guessing was the owner. I turned back to the stage, the crowd beginning to cheer and whistle. A tall boy with dark bowl cut walked on stage wearing a loose silky white shirt and tight black leather jeans. My mouth opened in awe, watching the boy pull off his shirt, throwing it to the crowd. He looked at me and winked. My cheeks began to heat up as I watched the boy begin to grind on the floor. The crowd cheered loudly, throwing money on the stage. I put my hands over my eyes, holding my breath. I moved one of my fingers, peeking at the tall boy.

He smiled at me and winked again. After a few more minutes of me dying and the tall boy staring at me as he grinded on the floor, the show came to an end. I jumped out of my seat, feeling something weird between my legs. Someone grabbed me, pushing me into a room. It was the tall boy that was stripping earlier. My cheeks heated up even more than before. "Did you enjoy the show?" The boy smiled cheekily as he looked down at my jeans.

My heart began to race, not knowing how to reply to his question. "I-I-I umm.." I stuttered, hearing nothing, but the pounding in my chest.

"I'm Yugyeom. What's your name, cutie?" The boy smirked as he pushed me against the wall, locking the door behind us. Dear god I hope I don't die tonight.