Chapter Thirty-Eight

JISUNG SNUCK OUT OF FELIX'S ROOM AGAIN THAT NIGHT, AFTER HE'D MADE SURE HIS BEST-FRIEND was sleeping. Despite what he'd said, he knew Felix wasn't too happy with him talking to Minho, for whatever reason. It was one of the first times that Jisung really had no clue as to what his friend was thinking.

Just as he looked up, he noticed Minho standing at the door of his own room, eyeing him curiously. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?" he questioned, although he wasn't asleep either. "I was thirsty, so I was going to go get a glass of water," Jisung lied smoothly, because how embarrassing would it be if he'd told the older male the real reason as to why he wasn't asleep yet? Chicken, he grumbled.

"Ah, me too." Minho smiled softly and began to descend the stairs, the younger trailing behind him. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but the brunet looked so happy. It made his heart flutter, because a happy Minho made a happy Jisung.

Whipped.

He could practically hear Jiyeon call him that, and he chuckled slightly, because where's the lie? The brunet pulled open the cupboards and took out two glasses, filling them up with water and handing one to the other.

Jisung gratefully took it, sipping at it while trying not to make it obvious that he was stealing glances at the elder. Minho met his eyes, and he looked away promptly, startled. He could feel the blush creep up the back of his neck onto his cheeks, and he sipped his water again, hoping that it would at least conceal the redness a little bit.

He cleared his throat slightly, causing the brunet to look up at him. "Thank you for... for yesterday," he mumbled, face turning beet red. Minho smiled gently at him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You don't have to thank me. I'll see you tomorrow." With that he turned around and began trekking towards the stairs.

"Minho?" Jisung called softly, and the brunet turned around, raising an eyebrow at him. Don't go. "Goodnight." The older male chuckled and nodded. "Goodnight, Jisung." He disappeared up the stairs, leaving the blushing boy alone in the kitchen.

He let out a sigh, deflating against the counter behind him, heart hammering, glass placed beside him. "You've got it bad, Han Jisung," but he still couldn't manage to wipe the smile off his face. He looked back towards the stairs. "I'll face anything for you, if you'll let me."

~#~#~#~#~#~

Minho lied in his bed, staring up at the dimly lit ceiling, a wide grin settling on his lips. He's so cute, he cooed, his smile stretching even more. He wasn't too sure what they were, but he didn't feel any particular need to label themselves. Friends, boyfriends – he blushed – it doesn't matter. As long as "he's beside me.

He suddenly began to wonder what being in a relationship was like – would he like it? Would he absolutely abhor it? Would it make him happier, or would it only tear him down later? He reached for his phone on the nightstand, ready to ask Doyun about his experiences being in a stable relationship when he realized he hadn't talked to the older male since his run-in with Chan.

His hand slowly dropped, and he began to grasp that he'd probably thrown a wrench in their relationship, because knowing Doyun, he'd bite back fiercely if he figured out Chan was the one who'd been a leading cause for the startup of Minho's depression.

That's when he understood that he probably wouldn't be able to last in a relationship with Jisung. If he let that happen, they'd only get closer, and he'd screw it up, just like he did with everything else. Hell, he'd somehow managed to get in the way of his friend's happiness, how would he be able to manage his own?

I don't ever want you to stop smiling, especially because of me.

~#~#~#~#~#~

Jeongin sighed, drumming his fingers against the tabletop in anticipation. The bell to the small café rang, and he looked up, a bright smile spreading across his face. He stood up, walking towards the person he'd been waiting for. "Hi, love," the boy blushed at the pet name, before squeaking out a small "hi" of his own.

He was embraced in a short hug before the other male sat down, the young boy trailing after him. Finally, he'd found someone who loved him. Jeongin felt as if he'd waited an eternity for the handsome male in front of him, and he realized just how lucky he was.

His boyfriend; it made him so giddy, a warm feeling spreading across his chest. "You haven't been talking to Minho, right, love?" he asked, and Jeongin bowed his head, shaking it slightly. He hated that he couldn't talk to his only friend – or, used-to-be friend – but his boyfriend was much more important.

Jeonginwould do anything for him; as long as he was happy, the younger boy was happy."Perfect," Jaehyun smirked reaching over the table to rest his hand on theother's. "He's not good for you."

A/N: Long time no see, Jeongin~

Also sorry I didn't update yesterday guys >~< I was so unmotivated all day yesterday, so I said I'd write after supper but I ended up going to my grandparents' house for a sleepover and had no wifi on my laptop :/ 

Also 11kkkkkkkkk

Q: What's your favourite ice cream flavour (sorry I had to add the u my Canadian ass was shaking XD)? (courtesy of MinMaid )

A: Vanilla because it's classic and I'm basic, and it's not too overpowering or anything but is still s w e e t , or butterscotch because I just... I just love butterscotch and ice cream.

Lots of love,

~Junnie