"I am sorry. Maybe she needed space. She was not doing good here. It was stressing her out. She will come back around" she said.

I nodded. I should not take my anger out on other people. 

"I am sorry too. I need to watch who I direct my anger towards. You are probably right" I said.

She nodded and showed a small smile. 

"I am going to catch up with Michonne and see how Rosita is" I said.

She nodded. I had to get out of that. I was not trying to share my feelings. I did not like to open up to people. I found Michonne and we went to Rosita.

Daryl's P.O.V

Walking and hearing Aaron and Jesus talking about Jesus taking over the hilltop for Maggie was interesting. I don't know why that Jesus won't suck it up and just be a leader. He is a good person for the job. He know what he is doing. We should put that to the side and focus on Eugene now. We have to find him.

"The hurd is coming for us. The wind is carrying the sound. Let's gets some ground between us and them" I said continuing to walk.

We are trying to watch the herd and move at the same time. They are following us. I was strange. 

"You put that herd around one hundred-forty. Right" asked Jesus.

"Yeah" I said.

"Looks like it is double that now" said Jesus.

"It could be a different herd" said Aaron. 

"They ain't gonna be there very long" I said. 

The timer I put out there to try and distract them was going off. I hope that works. 

"Don't matter how big it is. As long as it goes the other way" I said and walked on.

Maxcine's P.O.V

We made it to Rosita. Michonne, Siddiq, and I sat with her.Michonne and Siddiq still had tension from earlier. I was not in the mood to listen to them. I wanted to leave and go back to Alexandrea. 

"Michonne" I herd Rosita say.

"Just rest" said Siddiq.

"Your okay" I said.

"Where am I" asked Rosita.

"Hilltop" I said.

"Jesus and Aaron found you" said Michonne.

"How long have I been here" asked Rosita.

"A little over a day, but you can take it easy now" said Siddiq.

"No Eugene.  He is still out there" she said.

I saw here face and body movement. She looked like she was freaking out. He was going to be found. We had Daryl, Jesus, and Aaron out there looking.

"We know. There is a group out there tracking him right now" said Michonne.

"Their already out there" asked Rosita.

"Yeah" I said.

"Daryl took Jesus and Aaron olut there. They should be back any minute" said Michonne trying to calm her down.

"I know where he is. I will take you to hm" she said about to jump out of bed.

She threw the covers off of her and almost got out of bed till Siddiq stopped her.