Chapter 5

Maxcine's P.O.V

 I was back at Alexandria. It was not that far of a trip. Michonne has been taking me to see their doctor. The only doctor we had was Denise. She is gone. Negan's stupid people killed her.

I have not herd from Daryl or Rick. I am worried. I see the look on Carl's face too. He is thinking the same way as I am. I can't let him think like that.

"They are going to be o.k" I said.

He just looked at me.

"They will come back" I said.

"I know. I am not that worried" said Carl.

I gave him a small smile. He need to think happy things. He does not need to think how I am right now. It not good for him. It is not really good for me and the baby either. I just need to relax. I really can't. I am to worried about my sister and Daryl. They are all I got left. 

Daryl's P.O.V

"Your people that are in the chemical plant, did you win" asked Rick. 

"No one did." said the man on the ground.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean" I asked.

I was alreay getting tired of this guy.

"Everyone is dead" he said.

"Bullshit" I said.

This guy is talking out of his ass.

"There is know one else, you are the only one" Rick asked him.

I could barely understand him. He was talking bout our people. He better not mean back home. I will mess his whole world up. Then we left him for the dead.

We went back to the truck. I was trying to pull something out of the truck.

"Hey give me a hand with this" I yelled to Rick. 

We both pull the box out of the truck. Rick opened it and it was a box full of explossives. I started to pack it up. We needed all of this.

"We can use these now. Think about it. There ain't no kingdom no more" I said.

"Yeah" Rick said.

"We gotta do what we gotta do" I said.

We need all of the stuff we can get. It is going to help our people and help against this fight. 

Then a gave Rick a plan. He might not want to do it. He seems like he does not.

"They have workers in there, right.  Are there" Rick asked.

"What if the south side at the main building. The workers are on the north side. The will be upstairs where all the walkers will get in" I said.

I just want to end this.

"What if they don't. There are people who are not fighters, doing this could change that. They can pick up guns and stand by the saviors, and if the saviors don't surrender than everyone fights us. We don't have the kingdom anymore. We are not doing this" said Rick.

If we just go and get this over with we could win this. We could put an end to this all. I will do this bye myself.

"Nah, you ain't doing this" I said.

Then I started walking away. If he was not going to help me I am going to do this myself. Then he grabbed me. 

"There is a plan and everyone is sticking to it" said rick.

"Not everyone. There is a lot of our people who is dead already. Things change man. Nagan and that other group, this is on them. People die. It's their fault, not ours" I said. 

"Daryl we can't do this. I am not doing this" said rick.

I just started walking. he can follow all he wants. I am  doing this. Then he grabbed me. I punched him.

"This ain't your choice" I said. 

I walked away. I am doing this for the people I love. They are both at home waiting for me. Then I was tackled by Rick.  We started to fight. He threw my bag. Then I put him in a head lock. And the car blew up. Me and Rick just sat and looked at it. 

I was on my bike ready to leave. Rick would not leave me alone about it.

"Choke Hold is illegal asshole" said Rick.

"Yes it is" I said. 

"Well I am walking" said Rick.

"Yep" I said.

Then we where off. I was letting Rick ride with me. He deserves to walk. Asshole.