T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Emma pov

My body shook as I was pushed into a room. Around 10 other girls were crouched in the corner, huge men with guns surrounded them.

Like they were precious cargo.

What is this place?

I got shoved in the corner with the girls, and they just looked at me. One girl looked at me and whispered an 'I'm sorry'.

The guards in the room began to multiply, and disperse around us.

At one point, they started to move around, pouring something into small cups.

He handed us a cup, and just looked at us.

"Drink" one guy with a Russian accent told us sternly.

"What if we don't want to?" And girl said, an angry look on her face showed her hatred.

The guy with the Russian accent nodded, and right before my eyes, they picked her up and harshly took her away.

With the fear for my life, I quickly drank it.

I could feel their eyes burning into me as I drank it.

"Good" the Russian guy said, and waved his hand for someone to grab our, now empty, metal cups.

The more time that went away, the more the room around me became hazy. My vision began to blur, and everything became blurry.

Drugged

I watched as girl after girl had been dragged away.

The group was depleting, and soon there were only 2 of us left.

The Russian guy looked at me, then her. He smirked and pointed at her. With horror in my eyes, I watched her get dragged away.

My breath hitched, and I could feel eyes on me, while I sat there.

Helpless.

By now the drug had fully worn in, and I could feel my body going limp.

I was about to close my eyes to go to sleep when 2 strong guys gripped my arms and dragged me down a hall.

At the end of the hallway, there was a large room. Where a loud voice started speaking.

"Now, here is your treat. A new addition to our business. This is her first round, and she is in good condition."

They dragged me out when the Russian guy pointed to them, and they dragged me out onto the center of the stage.

There I stood, completely out in the open, a small white silk dress covering my body.

I heard a lot of whispers before shouting happened.

I couldn't exactly hear what was being said, but it sounded like... numbers?

Were they selling me?

What would happen?

What about Daniel?

Have the boys forgotten about me?

I miss them.

—————

Oof?

Y'all, anyways. Yeah.

That went from 0-100 reeeaaalllll fast.

Love you guys💕👀🦡

Byyyyyyeeeeee