S E V E N T E E N

Emma POV

"Hey Sea" I say, shoving another bite of the cookie in my mouth.

Before any of the Why Don't We boys could say anything, the blonde dude was all up in my face. He was shoving me back into the kitchen, and putting an ice-pack basically everywhere.

"I am so, so, so sorry." He kept on saying, while shoving more stuff on me.

He was about to put another one on me when I pushed them all on the floor, and hopped down from my stool. I sighed and sat on the counter, by the cookies. I continued eating them.

"Look blonde dude. I dunno what you hit me with, but these cookies are delicious. And I was trying to have a moment with Seavey in there, but you decided to ruin it." I said, taking a sprite from the fridge that was right next to me.

He just looks at me, but before he could say anything, the boys had all run into the kitchen. Blondie seemed very confused, but I decided to just keep on eating his cookies.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jonah basically yelled

"WHY WHY DID LOGAN PUSH YOU IN THE KITCHEN?" Jack yelled also

"CAN I HAVE A COOKIE?" Zach asked

"WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY TEXTS?" Corbyn yelled next.

Daniel was the only one who didn't say anything. Instead, he ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged him back, and threw a cookie at Zach.

He let go of me, and looked down.

"Heh, did you hear any of the yelling and stuff, before?" he whispered

"mmmmmm, yeah. All of it, but we'll talk about that later." I said out loud, winking at him.

I walked up to Corbyn and gave him a big hug.

"You see, I will tell you all the story of how this blonde dude, did all of this." I said pointing at the blonde guy who was still in shock.

I told them the situation, and by the end they were all laughing. It turns out that the blonde dude is Logan Paul, and aparently they know him. I was never included in any of this knowledge, and was left in the dirt.

We were all laughing, eating cookies, and goofing around when I saw that Daniel was looking down at his hands.

I got up and walked over to him. I grabbed his hand and our eyes locked. I lead him up the stairs and into the room I woke up in.

I shut the door, and as soon as I did I was lead into a kiss.

----------

Another cliffhanger

no surprise

but this is the exact same night at I released chapter 14, and this is when I got this chapter done. Along with the other ones leading up to this.

I feel so productive rn, I am going to go back to watching scandal. its a great show

anyways,

love you guuyyysss

baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii