F O U R T E E N

Daniel POV

I had basically rolled off the couch. All I could think about was Emma.

The moments before and after the kiss keep on replaying in my mind, but while I knew it happened, its like time froze. I didn't hear anything that was being said.

Apparently Elise has walked in a shattered a glass because she was so shocked, but I never heard any of it.

I've asked Corbyn what to do since he's the only one that has had any luck with a girl, and he keeps on telling me to talk to her. And so I pick up my phone, dial her number, but never press the green button.

It never happens, but I know Corbyn isn't telling me everything.

He's always texting someone on his phone, and I'm guessing its Emma.

I know that he would never cheat on Christina, but I can't help but feel jealous of the way he gets to talk to her.

"Come on guys! Logan asked us if we would come be in another vlog. I dunno, something about how he "got this great idea from the inside of his brain"" Corbyn says, air quoting him.

I roll off of the couch and get my shoes on. We all hop in the car, and Jonah drives us to his place.

As I knock on the door, I can only imagine what logan has planned for us.

Logan POV

Earlier That Day

I decided that it was time to make another video with the boys. Not just for the views, but because everyone keeps on talking about this Emma girl.

I know that if I can think of something for a video that I can get some answers.

I walked out of my house, I quickly grab my drone.

Eh, minus well get some cool aerial shots

I was walking down the street, my drone high in the sky. The shots were perfect. I may not use then in one video, but over time as a filler. 

As in slow motion, I watch a bird fly into the drone. My head shoots up and watches as one of the rotators falls from the sky. 

I began sprinting down the street, determining where it was going to go. I watch it as it heads straight for a girl. She doesn't look that old, maybe in her late teens.

"Hey! watch out" I start yelling. She looks up at me, and I point to the sky. I watched it hit her, and her body fall. Thankfully nobody was around since this is part of LA where its normally more of apartments, and maybe a cafe or two.

I run up to her and did the only thing I could think of. I pick her up and head to my car.

As I set her down on my bed, I can't help but wonder what will happen next.

I could have seriously hurt someone.

Thoughts are spinning around in my head as I remember that the boys are coming over.

I hear a knock on the door, and run down.

Maybe they won't know shes here. Everything will be fine logan, just calm down.

I walk to the kitchen and grab my vlog camers. I run up to the door, and open up.

"Thats my boooyyyyssss!"

----------

Yep, this is happening.

oof

annyyywaaayyysss.

I'm sorta thinking that I may put wrong number on hold for a little bit. Like, focus fully on this story.

I dunno

I have a lot of plans, so imma get back to writing.

Love you, Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii