Chapter 2 - Temptation

Start from the beginning

"Damn Brooke what u do with him?" Jeremiah asked laughing then groaning because of his hung over state. Brooke glared at him and ace just gave him a smirk drinking some of the vodka.

"Things you wouldn't even imagine Jer," Ace said smiling and wrapping an arm around her.

She smirked looking at Jeremiah and then kissed ace who immediately kissed back.

"Not in the kitchen Ace...well not now when we're all here," I told him annoyed and they pulled away from each other.

"Anyways how about you Brian you've been awfully quiet with Tay over there," Jeremiah said turning to him

Brian and Taylor both smiled looking at each other and Brian pulled her on his lap, "well we decided to get together-" he didn't get to finish

"Its about fucking time honestly. You two have been on dates, spend almost all your damn time together, you both fuck each other like honestly," Ryan said walking in with Max. We all laughed and Taylor blushed.

"Yea well we are officially together, " Brian said kissing Taylor quickly. We all congratulated them mostly saying it was about fucking time.

"Well we know how Brooke, Ace, Taylor and Brian spent the night but what about you Austin," Jeremiah asked.

"Why don't you stop asking about us Jeremiah and tell us what happened with you. Some thing obviously happened if your so cheery this morning," I said smugly taking a quick glance at Tiff who looked annoyed mostly because she wants everyone to know about us two.

Jeremiah smiled, "well I met someone,"

"What's her name man?" Ace said looking over at him

He mumbled something barely audible. "Dude you can tell us what's her name?"

He looked nervous and was fidgeting with his fingers, "Jer can you fucking spit it out already? "  Brooke said annoyed making Ace laugh and choke softly on his drink.

"Aww damn that burned," he said making us laugh. "Seriously though what's her name? I want another shopping partner," Taylor Said smiling.

"It's Cole," he finally said

"Well that's an odd name for a girl but whatever congrats, " ace said giving him a smile obviously not catching on and I'm hoping it's because he's still drunk.

Brooke rolled her eyes at Ace, "your such an idiot sometimes Ace. Cole is a guy. Jer is gay. Catch on yet?" She said annoyed

Ace took a minute and thought about it and choked again, "dude your gay?!" Ace asked him making us laugh of how slow he was catching on and Jeremiah nodded nervously.

"How could you not tell me? I feel so left out," he said sadly putting a hand over his heart feigning to be hurt. We laughed and Jeremiah looked utterly confused.

"Jer what's wrong?" Taylor asked after we finished laughing

"You guys don't care I'm gay?" He said looking at all of us.

"Jer your gay so what? You’re still the same guy we hung out with before your no different except that now you like guys or well you always have you just didn't tell us. How could you think we would think of you any differently we are your best friends," I told Jeremiah and he smiled looking at us

"Thanks guys,"

"No problem I still can't believe you thought we would think of you differently though you know about all of us and you plus you could have at least told me and Brooke you know how we are anyway," Taylor said smirking making Brooke laugh.