Stiles Stilinski #1

Lily's POV:

"Oh, come on, Lily! Stop cheating!" Stiles yelled at me. I laughed while keeping my eyes on the video game we were currently playing, "I'm not cheating, Stiles. I'm just better at this than you." Then, out of nowhere, my phone rang. I paused the game and looked to see who was calling. Of course, my brother would call. "Yeah, Scott, what's up?" I said casually as Stiles sat with his back against the couch in the living room devouring the popcorn we had made as if he hadn't eaten in weeks.

I shook my head as I listened to my brother go on about him and Allison coming over to hang out with Stiles and I. "Alright Scott. We're playing video games right now, but when you and Allison get here we could put a movie on." I spoke. I said goodbye to Scott and placed my phone on the coffee table. Stiles looked up at me, "What did he want?" "He was just letting me know that he and Allison are on their way over to hang out." Stiles smirked, "Well, looks like I'll have to beat you at this game before they get here then." I smiled back at him. "Good luck with that, Stilinski." We continued playing for fifteen minutes and as we neared the end of the round, Stiles started shouting random things to try to throw me off so he could win. I laughed at his failed attempts to distract me. "You're going to have to do better than that, Stiles." He looked at me briefly, shrugged his shoulders then replied with a simple "Okay."

Suddenly, Stiles' lips were on mine. I immediately kissed him back, the video game forgotten in my mind. He pulled away and I opened my eyes just in time to see him with the game. "Stiles, that wasn't fair!" He only smirked. "Of course it was, Lily. You said I was going to have to do better at distracting you, so I did." I sighed in defeat, "Alright, Stiles. You win this one."

He leaned in towards me, his lips just barely brushing mine, "What's my prize for winning?" he asked softly. "This," I replied before pressing my lips to his. His arms found their way around my waist, bringing me closer to him while mine wound around his neck, my hands tangling in his hair. We were so preoccupied with our little make out session, we didn't even hear someone come through the front door. "Stiles! That's my sister! What the hell, man?!" Scott's voice cried out. We jumped away from each other, and I immediately placed my hands in my lap. "Uh, Scott.. I... I can explain..-" Stiles started but Scott cut him off. "Dude, I'm not mad. I'm actually glad you guys finally got together.

But I swear if you hurt her in any way, shape, or form, I'll rip your throat out with my teeth." Stiles paled before sarcastically replying, "I think you're spending too much time around Derek, Scott." Scott just rolled his eyes, "Just put a movie on."