Stiles Stilinski #2

Sophie's POV:

"Please come to the party with me?" Allison begged me for the thousandth time that night. I looked at her with raised eyebrows, "Allison, you know I'm not big on parties. Besides, you'll be with Isaac." She threw her head back in frustration. "I know I'll be with Isaac, but that doesn't mean I don't want my best friend there with me too. Plus, I heard Stiles was going to be there." At the sound of Stiles' name my heartbeat sped up. I looked at Allison who wore a smirk on her face as I said, "Fine, I'll go. But I'm picking out what I wear." Allison smiled triumphantly then said, "Okay, but I'm doing your makeup." I silently groaned, but didn't protest further knowing it was no use with Allison. 

Two hours later, we arrived to the party which seemed like it had just gotten started. I sent a glare Allison's way while she just smiled sweetly in response. She took Isaac by the hand and let him inside to do things I'd rather not think about. I shook my head and walked inside, finding a quiet corner to stand in. Parties weren't my thing. I didn't want to be here, but yet I still suffered through it for Allison's sake. Out of the corner of my eye I see a guy walking towards me, so obviously drunk. He stops in front of me, placing both hands on either side of me on the wall, effectively trapping me. "What's a pretty girl like you doing standing here all alone?" His words are slurred and the scent of all the alcohol he's had is so strong it makes my stomach churn. I look down, finding the wooden floor of the house very interesting.

Without warning, the guy grabs my face and attempts to kiss me. I push him away but can only keep him at arms length since I can't wolf out here. "Hey, let her go!" I turn to the right to see Stiles making his way over. He grabs the guy by the back of the shirt and shoves him against the wall, holding him there with his arm against the guys throat. "If I ever see you near her again, I swear I'll do more than just shove you up against a wall." Stiles says darkly. The guy quickly nods and takes off as soon as Stiles lets go of him. I look up at him and smile, "Thanks, Stiles." His eyes meet mine. "No problem, Sophie."

He and I spend the next few hours just talking and getting to know each other even more. "So," Stiles starts, scratching the back of his neck. "Would you maybe want to go out sometime?" "Like a date?" I question. He looks at me shyly, "Yeah, like a date." I give him a friendly smile. "Yeah, I'd like that." I'll have to remember to thank Allison for making me go to this party.