Isaac Lahey #1

Ashley's POV:

I say goodbye to my best friends Lydia, Stiles, and Scott and make my way to the library to get some studying in during my free period. Right before I reach the doors I'm grabbed from behind and restrained. I look behind me to see Ethan just before Aiden grabs my face and forces me to look at him. "What do you want, Aiden?" I all but growl at him. Aiden replies with a smirk on his face. "Oh, nothing. We just wanted to have some fun with Derek's little sister." By this time my heart is beating so fast I'm afraid it's going to burst from my chest. Before I can protest, Aiden smashes his lips to mine. Suddenly, Aiden is thrown down one end of the hall, Ethan, the other. I look up to see Isaac completely wolfed out in the hallway. "Get the hell away from her!" Isaac snarls at the twins. Aiden and Ethan glance at each other briefly before shrugging their shoulders and leaving. "Thanks." I whisper so softly that if he didn't have werewolf hearing he wouldn't have heard it at all. "No problem. I heard your heartbeat clear across the school so I took off out of Coach's class." He says this casually, as if him running out of Coach's class is nothing new. I stumble over my next words. "Is there anyway I can repay you? You know, since you did save me." He looks down at me, his confident demeanor now gone. "You.. You could uh.." "Just spit it out, Isaac!" I say with a slight giggle. He looks me dead in the eyes as he asks, "Let me take you on a date?" "Sure, I'd like that." I say as I smile and take his hand. As we near the loft, I look up at him and laugh while I say "You'll have to tell Derek." He groans but doesn't protest further as we continue our way home.