Part 8

Isaiah P.O.V.

After me and Dre left ole girl on the side of the street we decided to head back to my house and put all of our guns and shit back in the house because I wasn't finna get pulled over with all of this heat and have my ass catch a couple years in the pen.

We was just diving down the street with meek mills "levels" playing in the back round, when my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and seen that the name "Sister in law " was flashing across the screen. I picked it up andsaid "Whats you Alanna?"

"ISAIAH it's Caylee you need to get to the hospital right now!" She semi-shouted through the phone.

"Wait what chu mean? What's wrong with her?" I ask in a panic.

"You'll see when you get here you just need to get here quick!" and with that she hung up on me. I put my phone down and pulled a quick U turn to head in the direction of the hospital.

"Wooo. Man whats going on ? " Dre asked ask as he held on to his seat for dear life as I went 90 down a 45mph road. I needed to get to the hospital as ASAP becaus I didn't know what was going on. I didnt know whether my girlfriend was seriously hurt or what?

"I don't know. Alanna just called me and told me that I need to get to the hospital right now because something happened to Caylee." I told him as I made a sharp left, causing him to hit his head on his window.

"Daaamn. I understand you want to get there right now but yo ass needs to chill befor you get pulled over and really don't make it there." He said while rubbing the side of his head.

I looked down at realised that I was now going 110 mph. Damn I do need to slow down. I started to ease up on the gas because i was going fast but mainly because we were ther now. I parked in the closest parking spot and jumped out and ran right the elevator. i mustd have pushed to button about a hundred times befor it finally opened I got in and Dre was right behind me. Once the elevetor opened I ran straight to Caylees room and when I opened the door I could not believe what I saw.

O.O

My jaw dropped to the ground.... My baby was wide awake looking right at me with her big eye lashes all wet from her crying. I walked over to her and hugged her so tight that she winced out in pain. "I am sorry." I said as I kissed her in between each word I said. " I missed you so much don't you ever do that to me again." I said while hugging her again but being extremly careful this time.

Caylee's P.O.V.

I am so glad to see everyone I don't remember anything at all. All I remember is dancing with Alanna and then some random guys came up to us and started some drama. Then me and Alanna went to the bathroom to get away from them. and while we wher in the bathroom we heard screaming outside then Isaiah and Dre'shawn came in and brought us out to leave and I ended up feeling this sharp ass pain in my stomach and that is it.

When I woke up I seen Alanna just staring at the t.v. watching Bad Girls Club. And I asked "What did i tell you I knew Sarah was gonna win icalled that shit from the begining. She may be small and older but she is crazy."

Once I said that she jumped out of her chair and hugged me baling her eyes out. "I am so happy to see you awake."

" I am too." But I was so confused. I didnt know what was going on . Was I sleep for that long?

She instantly called Isiah and told him to get her ASAP. I swear to god he was here in less that five minutes I swear.

As soon as he saw me he did the same thing as Alanna. Damn I guess I was sleep for a while.

"Hi Kay. Damn you was out for a long time you had a nigga scaered and shit." Dre said to me.

I laughed "I missed all of you guys to but what happened? All I remeber is getting this sharp ass pain in my stomach and thats it." I said and they all looked at eachother.

" Well we were all at the club and having a good time and shit. Then these two ompa lompa looking ass niggas got pissed that me and you didnt want to dance with them so they ended up arguing with us and then some other shit happened and ou ended up getting shot right in the stomach." Alana told me. I looked down at my stomach and lifted up my shirt reveling the huge bandage.

"Yea and then you were rushed to the hospital and they did emergency sergury on you to take out the bullet but when you got shot it um, it ended up um... it. Did you know that you were..." Zay told me becoming a little choked up.

"Where what ? " I asked trying to rub his back but it only made my stomach hurt. So I put my hand right back down by my side.

"That you were pregnant" He asked looking me right in my eyes.

I looked at him like he had three heads. Did he just ask me what I think he just asked me? "Pregnant?" I asked him for carification.

"Yes Pregnant."

He did say that. Wow, I am goint to be a mother. That is beyond crazy I never thought that I would be a mother so soon. Would i even be a good mother? I hope that I am going to be a god mother, I'll have to be a good mother cause Damn I am going to be a mom . Me a mom. Wow . I am going to have a little mix of me and Isaiah ruunning around the house. Wow Just Wow. "No not at all. Oh my god I am actually kind of excited I am going to be a mom. If it is a girl i can dress her up in cute little dresses and have pretty little bows in her hair. And if it a boy I can dress him in little tuxes to go to church on Sundays because we need to start going to church again. But how do you feel about it?" I said while looking over at Isaiah with a big ass Kool-Aid smile plastered across my face.

While his face just dropped. I was confused I honestly thought that he would beexcited that we were going to have a baby together. But I guess not cause I looked at him with his head still droped and a tear fell from his cheek. Damn I did not think that he would be this mad that I was going to have his baby. " Why are you so upset with me having a kid? I thought that you be a little excited or at least happy about this but-"

"It's not that. It's ...."

Isaiah P.O.V

I absolutly have no idea on how to tell her that since she got shot the baby died. She was so happy that we were going to have ababy together it was so cute, and seeing her face light up at the idea just made it that much harder to tell her the truth.

"What is it Isaiah?" she asked me clesrly getting upset at the fact that I wouldnt answer her.

" You see when you got shot, it hit you right in your stomach and caused so much bleeding and stress that it ened up um... killing the baby." I said really fast and then looked up at her.

"what the hell did you just say?" She asked me, as her eyes began to fill up with water.

" They said that they tried to save you and the baby but do to the massive loss of blood and stress it caused you to have a miscarrage and lose the baby." I said this time more calmly while getting up and going to hug her. We just cried together in eachothers arms as Dre and Lanna rubbed our back trying to comfort us.

This is some bullshit

.

.

.

.