CHAPTER 1

My name is Caylee and people sometimes call me Cay (Pronounced KAY, whatever though). Me and my girl Lanna are 19 and we just graduated from high school. Lanna is my girl and she has been since day one. Lanna is my best friend, well actually to tell the truth Lanna is my cousin her dad is my dads brother and we have always been tight sine we were little.. We grew up together and when you saw one of us the other one was right there or not to far behind. Lanna's real name is Alanna but I have been calling her Lanna for years now.

Alanna is a bad bitch. And when I say bad I mean B-A-D. She had that perfect hour glass shaped body. Her butt is massive and she has long hair that goes down her back. Her hair is also naturally curly and has a light brown coloring. She also has Hazel eyes. Alanna's mommy is White and Dominican. And her dad is like my dad Black, Cabo Verd, Native American, and Puerto Rican . She was a light caramel color and is 5'7''.Shawty bad.

And as for me... well I don't really like to talk about myself. But I guess I can make an exception.I stand at about 5' 5'' and I have kinda chubby cheeks with dimples. I have really curly hair that was also a light brown color with natural highlights. My hair went all the way down my back. I have really pretty blue/green eyes. I am also light skinned. Turns out that my mamma is White and Dominican but my dad is Black, Cabo Verd, Native American, Puerto Rican.Even tho I had all of this in me I was still on the light side lol. I too had an hour glass figure but Lannas was much better.If I must say so I too have a big ass booty but its whatever.

"You ready to go Zay?" I yelled up stairs.

"Yea give me two seconds bea"

"Kay."

Moments later Zay walked down the stairs wearing a similar outfit to mine. He always liked to do that kind of stuff. He was wearing a black sweater that had two strips of white that went around his arms , all black jeans then some all white Timber lands.

I was wearing an all black fitted dress that went to my mid thighs and three quarter lengthen sleeves along with a white belt that went around the waist, black studded diamond earring, and my black diamond bracelet that I got as a present from Isaiah. I also had on some black and white 6'' heels that matched my outfit perfectly.

"Damn bae you look good" he said to me.

"Thanks bae and you look handsome to."

"You know, you know, that's how I do" he replied as he pretended to pop his collar.

Zay's full name is Isaiah Derick Braxton. He stood at 6'5'' a whole foot taller than me. He was a dark caramel color with really cute curly brown hair. The perfect jaw line. Really big lips but not to big. Nothing like Jay-Z's lips but they were definitely bigger than my lips. He had a few tattoos on his arms, a six pack and perfect biceps and for-arms. He had huge hands that just seemed perfect.Beautiful hazel and green eyes, thick brown eyebrows. Also, his outfits were always on point. He always had the freshest sneakers( usually Jordan's), Best snap backs, beanies the whole nine yards.

"Boy stop playing" I said playfully pushing him away.

He laughed then said"Okay lets get going."

We were going out to dinner with my girl Lanna and her bae Dreshawn.

***********************************

We got to the restaurant and me and Zay saw that Alanna and Dreshawn were already seated, so we headed over to the table and said our HI's

"Hey Lanna," I said as I gave her a hug.

"Hey boy , " Isaiah said as he dapped up Dreshawn.

"Hi Dre."