CARPTER 2

Caylee's P.O.V.

"GET FADED, TURN UP, BRAH, POUR IT ON UP 'TILL I CANT EVEN THINK NO MORE, GET RATCHET, GO DUMB THEN GO MORE DUMB, THEN WE CAN KEEP IT LIT, LETS ROLL, LET-LET...LETS ROLL," We sung then started to do some body rolls.

"YEAAA WE CAN GET ACTIVE AND ALL MY BITCHES ARE ATRACTIVE."

"You got that right." Some guys said to us.

But Lanna and I were to caught up in dancing with eachother to even acknowledge them. We just kept winen and popen our butts to Tinache 2 On.

I guess they felt some type of way cause they took the liberty that shouldn't have been taken and stood behind us as we were danceing.Right away me an Lanna knew instantly that this wasn't Dre and Zay. We imediately stopped dancing and looked at eachother like Da Fuck.

"Sorry but we don't wanna dace with ya'll."Alanna said politely then turning back around. We continued to dance but more concervative this time realising that Dre and Zay were no where in site.

"Why ya'll dancin' diffrent shawty,?" The other man said.

"Just ignore him." Alanna told me.

"Fine but if that NIGGA trys something shit is going down." I said waving my hand and head at the same time.

"I Know but don't be the one to start nuttin'."

"I won't." I said conituing to dance. But then these Niggas come up behind us and grab our waist and try to move our hips around on them.

"OHHH HELL NAHH." I yelled turning around puttin my hand in the air ready to slap a nigga. "MY GIRL OVER HER DONE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT WE DIDN'T WANT TO DACE WITH YALL MIDGET, BUCK TOOTHED, YELLOW LOOKIN ASSES SO BACK THE FUCK UP OR IMA BEAT YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN ASS." I said wile waving my hand in the air.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" Alanna yelled trying to get the guy that was on her off of her. But he held on to her waist tight as hell.

I went over to the nigga that wouldn't let Alanna go and yelled " NIGGA YOU BETTA GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKIN' HANDS OFF OF HER BEFOR I WHOOP YOUR ASS."

"BITCH YOU AINT GONNA DO SHIT." He said finally letting go of Lanna but as soon as he let her go he went straight for me beging to chock me but I kicked him were it counts. Hey that is the number one rule you learn as a girl. If a guy is coming at you trying to hurt you, you hit him in the ball or where it counts.

He grabbed is shit and yelled "YOU STUPID ASS BITCH YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS SHIT." Then his other friend tryed to help him up.

"Let's go," Alanna said pulling me away from them. We walked to the bathroom to check ourselves out.

Alanna ended up having claw like marks on her waist from the guy who just bear handdled her and I had hand marks on my kneck not even realiseing at the time that he was actually trying to chock me.

" Where the fuck is Dreshawn and Isaiah. " Alanna said.

" I don't fucking know."

Isaiah's P.O.V.

Befor I could even finish what I was gonna say Dreshawn hard already turned around and senn what I saw. We instantly started running and pushin people out of oor way yelling "MOVE!!!."

When we go there Alanna and Caylee were gone but those niggas were still there and one of them was holding his junk and I realised that one of the girls must have knicked him in the balls. Probably my girl cause I know my bae can handle her self.

"NIGGA DID YOU JUST HAVE YOUR FUCKIN HANDS ON MY GIRL." Dre said.

"Those bithes were yo girls, you need to get them in check." One of the monkey niggas said while laughing.