Part 6

Isaiah's P.O.V.
Me and Dre pulled up to the hospital to pick up the girl before we headed over to go and do what we had to do.
I pulled up to the front of the hospital and she was already standing outside waiting for us I guess.
She got in the car and then said "Hey, umm who is this?"
"This is my boy and he is here to help me do some stuff."
"What kind of stuff?" she asked me.
"Stuff." I replied blankly as I pulled off heading towards the direction of where we are suppose to meet up.
She obviously got the hint and just sat back in her seat and stopped talking. About 10 minutes later I had her call up the dude and tell him she was on her way to meet him and that she would be walking.
After about another 15 minutes I pulled up to the block right before where we were suppose to meet up so that it wouldn't be that obvious that we are with her.
"Aight you go ahead and do what you gotta do." I told her and she just nodded and walked off in the right direction.
We just watched her walk away then I said " Okay so here is the deal you are gonna just walk buy them while they are doing the deal just like any normal person would be then that's when we are gonna go through with the plan. Aight?"
"Yea I gotchu."
"You strapped?" I asked.
"Always when we are doing this kinda shit. You?"
"Yea I'm good."
"Coo... lets do this man."
"Yea lets get this shit over with." I said as I dapped him up and we began to walk away. I turned around then said "Aye, man I just want to say that I really appreciate you doing this for me and it just shows that you are truly my boy"
"Always. And it's all good cause I know if it was Alanna-" Isaiah got cut off by the girl running back over to us. This botch better not have messed up. Cause I swear.
"What he he'll is going on right now you are suppose to be back over there doing your part of the deal!" I semi-yelled.
"I know. I know but he ended up calling me right before I was about to get there and told me that he didn't want me to meet him there anymore and now he wants me tower him at his new wear house. And when he told me that I got hella scared because every time he has someone go to his wear house he ends up torch urging them and killing them." she said to me becoming out of breath and beginning to cry.
"Aight. aight chill down none of us is gonna die today so just calm down." I said to her. I just stood there waiting and thinking of a new plan because now I didn't know if she was really setting me up now or if this shit she was telling me was really true."aight so where did he tell you his wear house is?"
"It's on 28th street down a dirt road about 2 miles."
"Give me a minute." I said to te two of them.
I went over and made a few phone calls and then headed back over to them.
"Aight lets head out then." I said to her while looking up at Dreshawn only to see thy he was just shaking his head.
I know he probably thinks that believing her is something I probably shouldn't do but F**** it. I gotta do this for my baby.
We got in the car and headed to where she told me the wear house was.
Damn I hope that me or Dre don't slip up especially tonight.