XXX

9:26 a.m.
monday

[ Call from SEOJO ]
[ answer | decline ]

johnny; "good morning my lovely sunshine! how is the apartment?"

sunnie smiled as soon as she heard johnnys voice.

sunnie; "awh johnny, i'm glad you called. the apartment is pretty far from where the college is, but it has great rent pricing and very spacious. have you figured out where you're moving yet?"

johnny; "not quite yet. can you send me the adress where your apartment is? might want to visit! you know... because i miss you already."

sunnie; "i miss you too... we'll definitely plan something out soon, don't worry."

jaehyun and ten start dying of laughter in the back, overhearing johnny's conversation.

johnny; "one moment sunnie."

johnny mutes himself and look back at jaehyun and ten.

"bITCH- 'i miss you already' WHY DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT TO US?" ten falls on the floor, still continuesly laughing along with jaehyun.

"WHY DON'T WE GET GOOD MORNING CALLS?" jaehyun shouts.

"CAN Y'ALL SHUT UP PLEASE?"

johnny storms off up stairs into some private room that was quiet so that he could continue his conversation with his girlfriend.

johnny; "sorry, im back my love."

sunnie; "haha i miss yooouuu! hopefully the drive from jaehyuns house to here wont be that far."

johnny; "hm... would you mind, maybe, if i move there if there's any apartments left?"

sunnie squealed in excitement

sunnie; "of course i wouldnt mind!!!"

johnny; "awh your reaction was the cutest thing ever."

sunnie chuckled and they talked for hours and hours...

11:49 a.m.

johnny; "sunnie, i'll call or text you later! i have to do some chores for jaehyun while he's taking ten on a date."

sunnie; "haha, its okay! take your time, love you!"

johnny; "i love you too! bye love~"

as sunnie hangs up, she hears a knock on the door.

"i'll get it!" sunnie shouts to moonbin.

she opens the door and see's luhan. he smiled as he saw sunnie.

"oh, good morning luhan." sunnie bows and slightly smiles back.

"huang layu..." luhan unexpectedly pulls her into a hug. "go on a date with me." he states.

sunnie was speechless. she didn't know how to respond. she was thinking in her head, a lot. luhan? my frenemy? asking me on a date? this doesn't make sense!

"lu- luhan.., i-i!"

"shh let me explain. it's just a date. not like a serious one... but just to catch up on each other since we havent, you know, talked... in a while. please? i swear, it's not a serious date-date." luhan explained.

"i..." sunnie hesitated to speak. "i guess so... as long as its not serious then i'm okay with it."

luhan smiles, pulls apart from the hug and holds her shoulders.

"meet me at the restaurant pub across the street tonight at 7:30, okay? we can walk there together if you want."

"uh sure... i'll see you then?" she smiles awkwardly. luhan waves and heads next door to his apartment.

as soon as sunnie closes the door, moonbin looks at her from across the room.

"wh-what?" sunnie asks in confusion.

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH LUHAN?" moonbin exclamed.

"no, its not a serious date like you think it is. it's just a hang out thing..." sunnie explained. although she is dating johnny, she hasn't told moonbin because of past consequences.

"come on, luhan seems like a nice guy. think about it, if a pretty girl, you, go on a date with a nice, handsome guy, luhan, that's like the perfect couple."

"stop!" sunnie yelled as she got annoyed. "just... stop... please? don't even tell anyone." sunnie went to her bedroom to calm herself.

luhan's probably drunk... he's never this nice... sunnie thought to herself.

~