XVI

jaehyun and ten went out to eat breakfast together so they can have some time together.

"jaehyunnie, what are you ordering?" ten asked in such a cute tone.

"just some waffles and lemonade. you?" jaehyun asked back.

"i'll just get pancakes and green tea." ten responded.

they ordered and began to eat very silently, until ten broke the silence. "jaehyunnie... so many girls like to look at you because you're so handsome..." ten whined.

ten looked down at his food and jaehyun grabbed for his left hand which was laid on the side of the table.

"dont mind them. all they know is that im yours now." jaehyun picked up tens hand and kissed it like a prince then smiled. ten smiled back and blushed.

"i love you jaehyun. im so lucky to have you."

"i love you too ten. you'll always be mine, right?"

"of course."

after they were done eating, they went shopping together and bought some clothing for each other.

as they got to the dorm, they put on the clothing that they bought and loved how it looked on them.

"ten, your so fucking handsome." jaehyun complimented as they looked in the mirror at each other.

"we both do. lets take a picture!" ten exclaimed. they took a cute picture by kissing each other.

"cute~ jaehyun, i think im ready to share to the world about us. i love you..." said ten. he couldn't hold the secret anymore that he was gay.

"go ahead ten! i was waiting until you were ready. i love you just as much."

tenlee

♡359 likestenlee surprise, im gay

359 likes
tenlee surprise, im gay. my full heart loves and belongs to my one and only lover, jung jaehyun❤️. loved him since i was a child, loving him even more everyday. jaehyun, thank you for everything. you're everything that i wished for as a boyfriend. you make me feel as lucky as a shooting star 🌠
I LOVE YOU JAEHYUNNIE💘💗
jjhyun i fucking love you to the bottom of my heart. thank you ten for your beautiful existence❤️
huanglayu so sweet💓 my fav couple
seojo proud of my bros👍🏼
View all 29 comments

————————————————————

that day, johnny decided to also take sunnie shopping since he still felt bad for letting her sneak out with him the other night.

"we should get matching sweatshirts!" johnny insisted.

"oh my gosh, yeeees!" sunnie agreed. she looooves sweatshirts so that's something to NOT say no to.

they bought basic sweatshirts because it looked cute. especially sunnie, johnny bought sunnie an oversized sweatshirt so she'll be comfortable all the time.

they asked a stranger to take a couple of pictures of them so that johnny can see how it looked on them.

"i dont know about you, but we look fabulous." johnny stated and laughed along with sunnie.

"totallyyyy"

seojo

♡424 likesseojo were models, we know🔥huanglayu totally 🤩tenlee daaaaayyyuuuumm i see y'alls

424 likes
seojo were models, we know🔥
huanglayu totally 🤩
tenlee daaaaayyyuuuumm i see y'alls...
jjhyun goals👌🏼
View all 57 comments

{ YORA }

YORA
thought u said u couldn't
make plans think week ?
helllllloooooooo
we lowkey need to reunite
are you ignoring me?
bruh im your bsf, talk.

SEOJO
i made plans with other friends
this week.
gtg, still hanging out with sunnie.

YORA
you're ignoring me for her?
🙄🙄🙄

SEOJO
obviously.
Message fail to send
she's my friend too, i cant just
ignore her and be on my phone the
whole time.

YORA
but im your bsf

SEOJO
since when?
Message fail to send
well, we havent talked in a while
and sunnie is also my best friend.
she's closer to me than you are.

YORA
we'll see about that soon...
Message fail to send
whatever, lets just make plans
NOW for next week.

SEOJO
k, lets meet at the cafe we use
to go to then next Wednesday

YORA
boring choice but whatever.

————————————————————

johnny put his phone away as him and sunnie were stepping onto the bus to go back to the dorms.

sunnie's head rocked back and forth as she was getting really tired and about to fall asleep.

"i-im sorry... im sorta tired." she apologized.

"dont be sorry, everythings alright. just lay on my shoulder so that your neck doesn't break." johnny insisted.

"really? i can just wait until we get back to the dorm. i'll be fine." sunnie denied laying on his shoulder.

a few minutes later, sunnie was knocked out of sleep and ended up being on johnny's shoulder anyways.

slowly and silently, johnny took a picture of sunnie laying on johnny's shoulder. smiling in the picture, he stared at sunnie's cuteness.

he put his phone back in his pocket and continue to smile throughout the whole bus ride.

————————————————————

GUYS I WANNA THANK YOU FOR 100 READS/VIEWS!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!